I already learned how to make mods in The Simpsons Hit And Run
LosCarsChannel replied to their own topic 4 years ago
look at these cars So they don't know that I'm stupid
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
I have a challenge for you
Kenny Giles replied to LosCarsChannel's topic 4 years ago
I want you to recreate these clothes Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Image removed by Moderator. See last post below.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Jet Car from "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension" arrives in blender with really disorderly texture
MobBarley made this topic 4 years ago
I have the .obj and .mtl files for the Jet Car from "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension" which I got yesterday. But when I import it into Blender, it's not smooth. Here's the link to it: OBJ: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzttvz6ezouh2ak/Buckaroo_Bonzai_Jet_Truck.obj/file4 MT
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Bart and Lisa are replaced with models of Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls
[Deleted User] replied to LosCarsChannel's topic 4 years ago
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 likes
3K views
1 replies
Total problem
And now everyone is leaving? replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hi. I come to report a serious bug in my game. I already had a previous error, which I reported in a post, currently removed by me, but I never knew it would apply to the game. No character has eyes, except some, to which I had to return them manually. in mods too All the characters that have their
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Requesting Players for The Simpsons: Hit & Run Online
Kenny Giles replied to MARIO_ANTONIO17's topic 4 years ago
se solicitan jugadores para los simpsons hit and run online
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
IDEA FOR TRANSALTE
Kenny Giles replied to Bill's topic 4 years ago
I have an idea and if we do a project to translate mods? Español:tengo una idea y si hacemos un proyecto para traducir mods ? русский:У меня есть идея, а если мы сделаем проект по переводу модов? I am Argentine for whom anyone are interested soy argentino para quien le interese Я аргентинка, для кот
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
0 likes
2K views
8 replies
how do you show fps in shar thru mod launcher
Ducky replied to their own topic 4 years ago
as the title says how do you show fps in shar thru mod launcher also how do you use saves on mod launcher I downloaded some il save don't know how to use them
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Anti-Downvote
Fluffy replied to Thanos's topic 4 years ago
Hello i'm thanos! Please guy! before i post this community sometimes, you should better not to downvote on my pages, thanks!
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Rick and morty mod
Flamix replied to jojo11ee's topic 4 years ago
Would anyone be able to create a rick and morty mod for the Simpsons hit and run, with the spaceship as a car and rick and morty as a skin?
0 likes
3K views
3 replies
No audio
Josh / Proddy replied to ecliptiic's topic 4 years ago
I've been trying to play the game using the mod launcher but everytime it comes up with the error saying that I need to plug in an input device and there is no audio before the error appears. I have my USB headphones plugged in so I don't know what the problem is? I had version 1.11 of the launcher
0 likes
2K views
8 replies
IDEAS FOR MODS
Fluffy replied to Bill's topic 4 years ago
Hey i have a good idea well, that's what I think
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
launcher question
Josh / Proddy replied to Ducky's topic 4 years ago
can u use the launcher using the ps2 disc if there is how?
0 likes
1 replies
No vehicle deformation?
TizerisT replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hi, I had just started playing it and its a good alternative to the other stuff but I was wondering why vehicle deformation was removed? There is one tiny crumple in the front corner of Homers pink car, but it's odd as the spanners dont change it. Thanks
0 likes
2K views
3 replies