Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Storm over springfield bug
Fluffy replied to sakesalmon's topic 4 years ago
hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with my problem. I ve recently download the Storm over springfield mod made by Colou and a bug is stopping me from being able to play. at the very beginning of M1 when talking to lisa, something strange happens. nor homer or lisa speak and i cant press th
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The secret area of Simpsons hit & run
MemeLord21 replied to Facu's topic 4 years ago
In the game there is a secret area like the area 51, the area 939, in that area there are strange houses and part of the terrain isnt solid When we enter there we can hear creepy voices of kids screaming, Jimbo advises us to leave the area a.s.a.p I saw this in a video and i tried to enter, It was v
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
Link/Expand Springfield + Content
Loren replied to TrekStarLogic's topic 4 years ago
I feel like it would be interesting to drive around a single map instead of going between levels. It could feel like Simspns Road Rage or even bigger in size. You can have many references from the Simpsons episodes, that allude to its location. You can have locations such as Murderhorn Mountain, Mr.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Shaders?
[Deleted User] replied to Gabriel's topic 4 years ago
Is there a Shaders Mod to simpsons?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
como descargo el mod para jugar online?
chino replied to their own topic 4 years ago
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Problem with Lucas RSD Converter
DaftCold replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hello ! I have a problem with the RSD Converter. When I put a file on the software, it just show me that : I know that all the files I tried are corrects. To be honnest with you, it is not from the simpson's game... But the game Dark Summit, from the exact same team. I know it should works, because
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Multiplayer NPC's cars
Fluffy replied to Gabriel's topic 4 years ago
Someone know how to use NPC's cars in multiplayer?
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
How can I play multiplayer online with mods?
Josh / Proddy replied to artrox's topic 4 years ago
I`m trying to play hit & run multiplayer with mods with my friend. we tried to install the mod laucher, but it appears to be only single player, plz helppp
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Thanksgiving Menu
Andrewmac1111 replied to Rein's topic 4 years ago
Somehow no one has done this so I can, a simple mod that just adds the thanksgiving menu that can be shown when playing on thanksgiving date. Download Here
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run Soundtrack
MemeLord21 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
So, I Would Like To Post The Simpsons Hit & Run Soundtrack. Could I Post It Without Getting Sued, Or Getting My Post Locked?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
About new Real Springfield maps
Fluffy replied to Bardock's topic 4 years ago
Donut Team need to HURRY! like Sonic! or Lightning Mcqueen speed like make The real Springfield from The Simpsons Hit & Run it's interesting Map Please HURRY! it's no time like a Majin Buu guys! so do you're very rush spirit per QUICKY! for my pleasure thank you :} do not similar like Majin Buu lazy
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Apu Sells Bonus Cars!
Fluffy replied to Rein's topic 4 years ago
Apu Sells Bonus Cars! You heard it here folks, introducing this new mod that makes apu (level 1 at the kwik e market) sell all 7 cars. Level 1: Speed Rocket. Location: At the ā€¯Golden house at/by the Rich side (near the Gasoline station). Level 2: Monorail Car. Location: On top and right next to the
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
NPC Car's Being Sold.
Rein made this topic 4 years ago
Me and homer made a new mod that adds npc cars to apu in level 1 in the kwik-e-market it doesnt use your own game saves its a main mod so yea. https://donutteam.com/@Homer download here
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
the game is not running: "Please Insert The Simpsons Hit and Run CD 1"
Fluffy replied to Kenny McCormick 2019's topic 4 years ago
I have installed the game, and crack the exe file, and I run the game and it said "Please Insert The Simpsons Hit and Run CD 1" Can someone help to fix it?
0 likes
4K views
5 replies
More than 10 second car sounds freeze the game (Help?)
Listentomyfart465 made this topic 4 years ago
Hello everyone! Right now I'm having a huge problem trying to import a custom sound into my SHAR mod. To my dismay, I found out myself that car sounds must be shorter than 10 seconds long (But I could be wrong, which I probably am...) Of course the sound file I used was a longer version of a police
0 likes
1K views
0 replies