Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Simpsons Hit And Run Car Addons
MemeLord21 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Could Somebody Make More Cars For Simpsons Hit And Run? Suggestions: Marge's Station Wagon, Mafia Car, Pink Convertible Cadillac, Otto’s pool-mobile, 1957 Chevrolet Belair, Lincoln Futura Bat-mobile, Star-line Commander Thank You If You Can Do This I Will Make Frequent Edits To This When I Think Of
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Lucas' Pure3D Editor - Export Error!
Josh / Proddy replied to ded1337's topic 4 years ago
Hello everyone! When exporting Model to the XML format, it gives such an error When in OBJ everything is fine, but when in the game in the game it crashes Подробная информация об использовании оперативной (JIT) отладки вместо данного диалогового окна содержится в конце этого сообщения. *************
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
is there a mod of the old car from marge?
Mysterious Eye replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I wondered why Marge's car in the Simpsons hit and run was red and different, and then I found out. I was wondering if there is a mod of the old car from marge. I remember playing a mod that had Marge's old car, I even decompiled it to see if there was the car file, but there was nothing.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
How do i change the language of the game?
Addy replied to xXSportaKutinXx's topic 4 years ago
Hello, I would like to know how to change the language of the game, the game I have is in English, but I want to change it to Spanish but I don't know where to start to change the language.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Camera on foot STUCK
Fluffy replied to Darksolo's topic 4 years ago
Hi, I don't know what's wrong but when I'm on foot I can't move the camera with my Xbox One controller. In the controls settings I choosed the right stick. I tried with other buttons but the camera is still stuck. When driving it's working but not on foot, weird. Help me please :)
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
YOU MUST BE HURRY !
Fluffy replied to Bardock's topic 4 years ago
YOU HAVE TO MAKE QUICKLY A 2 THINGS FOR REAL WITHOUT MISTAKEN ! - Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Map Builder - Donut Mods 4 The Industrial Zone HURRY HURRY IT IS NO TIME LIKE A TURTLE ! I CAN'T WAIT EITHER ! DO YOUR BEST !
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Rat Boy Mod Request/Is There a Mod For This?
Cars For Speed replied to MemeLord21's topic 4 years ago
Is There a Rat Boy Mod/Skin For Bart, Or Can Somebody Make One? Clip Of Rat Boy
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
how to add passengers to vehicles?
Mysterious Eye replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I recently asked how to put a driver in a vehicle, now, how to add passengers to the vehicles?
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Card on giant toilet level 1
jd6064 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Is there any way to get the collector card on the giant toilet in level 1?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Randomiser
Josh / Proddy replied to Erwwox's topic 4 years ago
When I try to throw the game it gives me this sentence "The "Randomiser" mod does not support the international version of The Simpsons: Hit & Run" What should I do, please?
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Composite Drawable Not Found When Spawning Vehicle
WatuD2 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hey all, So in trying just to get down the basics of scripting, I'm trying to get a vehicle to spawn at the Simpson's house during the opening mission. I've added a few lines to the first stage of mission 0... AddStage(1); RESET_TO_HERE(); SetHUDIcon( "kwike" ); ShowStageComplete(); SetStageMessageI
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Changing Character for Modding Community Cars Remastered Mod
Durtvan replied to Eidolon's topic 4 years ago
Hi all, Sorry if this is a silly question, but I recently downloaded the mod 'Modding Community Cars Remastered Mod'. It's such a great addition, however it comes with many other characters and I'm just wondering if there is a way to switch to them (like you do in Multiplayer) or am I missing someth
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The Simpson's Hit & Run crashes whenever I walk away from the Simpson's house in lvl 1
Josh / Proddy replied to LewisBianco96's topic 4 years ago
I have updated the Lucas Mod Launcher to version 1.23.12 and after fiddling about with some of the cheat keys to fit my gameplay style, I ran the game and started on lvl 1 because nothing else was available, even though I had ticked "Unlock All Missions". Before I began to experience these crashes,
0 likes
2K views
16 replies
Multiplayer Cars and Characters
n8han11 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Anyone have a link to the Multiplayer Cars and Characters mod? I saw other users use it in the multiplayer servers but I can't find a link to it anywhere.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Some textures not loading (characters and cars white)
Josh / Proddy replied to edthesloth's topic 4 years ago
Hi all. Awesome to see such an active community around this game! I've run into a weird issue when playing H&R for the first time, some characters and cars seem to load without a texture/ colours. Also when you need to speak to a character to start a mission there's a purple box around the explanati
0 likes
2K views
3 replies