Forum Mod Bakery Docs
More than four opponents in race?
Barna replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hi. I can’t put more than 4 opponents in a street race. How could I solve this? Thanks the answers.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Woody from the Toy Story 3 Game
MobBarley replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I have a .rip of Woody and his skin/textures in .dds format. If anyone's interested in making an .obj file of him with skeletal joints give me your email address and I'll send it in .zip format
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Character Mod
ollymelhuish made this topic 4 years ago
Is there a mod where I can play as muumuu homer the whole game rather than being Lisa, Bart etc
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
What file or script sets the amount of coins dropped by a car when you blow it up?
epicgamer123 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
When you destroy an NPC car, it drops 10 coins. I had trouble finding where that value is set. Is it possible to edit this number, and if so, how?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Meta.ini Command Possible??
Listentomyfart465 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hello Everyone! It's me once again with another question! I want to know if this is possible and I'll try to explain it as best as I can. Say I want to create a drop-down box in meta.ini for my mod that changes the phonebooth theme Like, whatever option you select on the settings for my mod and I wa
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
How to move Phonebooth?
RedDay13 made this topic 4 years ago
Is there way to move PhoneBooth?
0 likes
1 replies
Beginner to modding Simpsons Hit And Run
Exonymat replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hey there all, I recently bought The Simpsons Hit And Run for PC as i intend to use Donut Team to mod it and make the gameplay more fresh (I already play it on PS2). However I don't know how to mod the game and I don't know which mods to start off with as there's quite a few. With mods, I intend to
0 likes
3K views
2 replies
3D Modelling programs
epicgamer123 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hello, I wanted to ask about what is the recommended software that is used for making 3D models and textures. Blender? SketchUp? Something else?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Hello Modding community
BarrioMan replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I am willing to try any demo you send me. I will try to get back to you ASAP. Feel free to put the files below in the comments.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Road Rage batch file
mozzy02 made this topic 4 years ago
i haven't been able to access road rage online. i can launch it into the mod launcher but that doesn't allow to me to play multiplayer with my friends. i have followed these steps http://multiplayer.donutteam.com/game/sharmp/mods. When i launch it from the batch file it says that the LMLM file for r
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Hello Dear Community
Fluffy replied to FierceSnowing's topic 4 years ago
SOMEONE WHO HAS THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE OF MARGE, SEEN IN DONUT MOD 4 FOR MOD
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Is there a mod that tracks your in game hours and what is it called if so?
Fluffy replied to DuplexEagle's topic 4 years ago
This is my first post so forgive me if i did anything wrong. I just wanted to know if there is a game time tracking mod that will allow me to see my total game time.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How can I making the multi-car missions?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi. I made my own mission, but I can only race / destroy one car at a time. My question is, where can I find a guide to making the multi-car missions where the cars start at the beginning of the task? The cars wouldn't go exactly the same route. Thanks for the answer.
0 likes
0 replies
Corrupted Costume
Rookie replied to their own topic 4 years ago
So for some reason, Level 1's underwear outfit is corrupted... any way of getting it working again? Thanks
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
3 Vehicles Mods
[Deleted User] replied to Bardock's topic 4 years ago
1-Razor Scooter Link here https://vendimageuploadcdn.global.ssl.fastly.net/q95/vend-images/product/original/4/a/4a4a7de76904a34903bea9a2eab09b043cb353a8.jpg 2-Vespa Link here http://scootercommunity.com.au/forums/storage/5/91858/ELECTRIC-BLUE-GTS.jpg 3-Aero-X Link here https://inhabitat.com/wp-conte
0 likes
2K views
1 replies