Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Configuracion
Josh / Proddy replied to Johan_yandun_chalaca's topic 4 years ago
hola alguna instruccion para terminar de instalar el mod ya entre a mi cuenta y nada la aplicacion no funciona
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Problem with the client
Josh / Proddy replied to taharm204's topic 4 years ago
I downloaded the client and can't log in to my account. Returns the error "Unable to connect to Donut Team".Please help me.
0 likes
1 replies
New Vehicles Mods
Bardock made this topic 4 years ago
I would like anybody could make a 7 Vehicles Mods ? Blue Razor Scooter Electric Red 1998 Light Car Company Rocket Cyan Vespa Primavera 150 Green Razor Scooter Electric Red Razor Scooter Electric Thank you for my question !
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
The Simpsons Game main map in SHAR
Addy replied to MrBruhMoment's topic 4 years ago
I'm not sure if this is possible, idk how hard it is to rip things from TSG, but if it's possible I think it would be cool to put the main TSG map (The HUB) as a map in SHAR, it fits, thanks.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
How to change the color of characters' clothes, vehicles, etc.
FierceSnowing replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Does someone explain to me how to change the color of the character's clothes or vehicles? For example: Ralph Wiggum's clothes or Apu's car.
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Police Lights
Josh / Proddy replied to Durtvan's topic 4 years ago
How do I add flashing police lights to a car without them?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Is SHAR multiplayer trusted?
[Deleted User] replied to Ryankz11's topic 4 years ago
whenever I download it, and run the program, my computer detects a virus or a threat on it...
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Port Mario 64 world
ollymelhuish replied to their own topic 4 years ago
would it be possible to port Mario 64 world?? i am not a modder so i would have no clue whatsoever. it would be pretty cool though
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Custom Mission Pictures.
Ryankz11 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
You know when you start a mission, and you're greeted with a picture showing the mission, for example. In S-M-R-T, you have a picture of 2 arrows, one of them with a "Skinner" icon indicating a race pointing the location icon, being the school, and next to it being a chemical flask with a picture of
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
What does "forced car mission" mean?
Barna replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hi. What does "forced car mission" mean? And what does the command "SetForcedCar ()" mean? Maybe it means when the car doesn't break, but I'm not sure. I tried and nothing changed the tasks. I'm sorry, I'm still very beginner. Thanks the answers.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
I lost my Discord account
Cars For Speed replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I had to restart my computer, and now I'm not able to enter Discord with my current Cars For Speed account. Can you help me?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
When ever I try to open the new 1.23.12 launcher a error occurs.
Josh / Proddy replied to KingNuke's topic 4 years ago
Hi! This is my first post, I have a strange issue where whenever I extract the files to a new folder and run the mod launcher.exe. This long list of errors pops up. I've had it for such a long time. The only version that seems to work for me is 1.16.2, which is extremely outdated. Am I missing somet
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
how to put the Multi-meme in the multiplayer.
FierceSnowing replied to their own topic 4 years ago
How can I put the Multi-meme in the Multiplayer? Because when I put it in the Multiplayer Mods it doesn't work and I get the normal Simpsons Hit & Run. Does anyone explain me how I do it?
0 likes
2K views
14 replies
Blood and Gore mod
BarrioMan replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Could someone make a Blood and Gore mod? I think it would be really funny.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Adding More Voicelines
Will replied to Durtvan's topic 4 years ago
I have some WAV's of Groundskeeper Willie voicelines from other Simpsons games and I want to add them to the Simpsons Hit and Run what do I need to do?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies