Forum Mod Bakery Docs
que mods me recomiendan?
Fluffy replied to Ronyer's topic 4 years ago
0 likes
1 replies
Error de acis
Borb replied to Ronyer's topic 4 years ago
Ayuda tengo un error con el mod :a christmas in springfield, que cuando entro en el carro de lisa yo entro en el carro y se cierra el juego. Que tengo que hace
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Crash in Randomiser
Josh / Proddy replied to GamerZardEX's topic 4 years ago
I've been playing the Randomiser mod, but when I got to Level 3, the game would crash whenever I got near a street lamp. By unlocking all missions, I saw that even Level 4 onward has this issue. Here's an example: Outside of this mod, this doesn't happen. Is there maybe something I have to enable/di
0 likes
2K views
12 replies
SHARMP In Windowed
Trainmaster642 made this topic 4 years ago
Hey Does Anybody Know How To Run SHARMP in windowed mode because im trying to play with my brother by resizing the window for splitscreen and i have seen others do it, Thanks in advance
0 likes
0 replies
From Here, Who played or plays Re-Volt in PC?
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 4 years ago
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Im still banned...
Fluffy replied to Reinas999's topic 4 years ago
I've been banned from the server for not being 13 and im already close to bein 15 and that's almost 3 years that im banned and i remember how someone said to comeback when I "turned 13 or 14" i don't remember so i want to join the discord server again...
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
"TERRA" textures missing
[Deleted User] replied to Yori_Ritsuko's topic 4 years ago
how to make p3d editor load textures from L1_TERRA.p3d ?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
"A new guard page for the stack cannot be created." Error
Yori_Ritsuko replied to their own topic 4 years ago
The error appears when i trying to start any tool from donutmod downloads Windows10 x64 How I tried to solve the problem: Re-download Lucas tools; Update .Net Framework; Reboot, of cource; Run as Admin; Run in compatibility mode; Change "Decimal Symbol" in the "Numbers" tab from a comma (",") to a p
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Where is the new update???
RauletelPresleydel97 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Do we have data?? We have been waiting a long time
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Mod launcher not working
randomdino made this topic 4 years ago
Hey. i just started using the Lucas mod launcher and downloaded some mods. it was working for a while, but now when i try to launch the game nothing will happen. i tried changing the mod i was opening but nothing is happening. Could someone help me?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Can't connect to multiplayer, period. Anyone know how to fix this?
Loren replied to Trickshot_Montagezz's topic 4 years ago
Every time I try to connect, I'll get greeted with a can't connect error. Anyone else having this issue and/or know a way to fix this?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
0 likes
0 replies
What do I have to do to drive another car that isn't mine and doesn't have it?
chime16622 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
like, in the level 2 mission 5 where you start in the mission in the cletus car with cletus driving, how can i do it?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Road Rage Remake
Addy replied to Ma Boy's topic 4 years ago
I am not a modder, this is just a request. I think it would be awesome to remake Road Rage in Hit & Run instead of a sequel mod. Because we know we can remake the textures from Road Rage so it would be awesome to get a remake with everything the same but with better graphics. Thank you for your time
0 likes
1K views
2 replies