Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Error when loading into bart
Loren replied to AlanizIV's topic 4 years ago
Hey, I need help. I beat the homer missions fine in the beginning but after loading into bart, i got an error saying could not find pure 3d animations named "b_idle_handstand"
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
A good car for Donut Mod 4
Mariofan99 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
this is homer's level 7 car I think might be a good car for donut mod 4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rq_pNxzDvpEoSC_D1-3gF_zl-gJ3rLkK/view?usp=sharing
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
How to fully remove wrecked cars from level 1?
RedDay13 made this topic 4 years ago
So... How to delete smoke from wrecked cars and normally delete "Long" wrecked car. That long car located in another prop (Lard Lad) and when i trying to delete him with Blender Lard Lad statue loosing shadows.
0 likes
0 replies
invalid dos signature
Loren replied to _nayim77's topic 4 years ago
dudes help pls
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Hardest The Simpsons Hit & Run mod?
Addy replied to Barna's topic 4 years ago
Hi. I often play The Simpsons Hit & Run and I tried the mods. In Donut Mod 3, I completed all the Missions in Hellfish mode. It's about medium difficulty for me. My question is, which is the hardest mod (hardest missions, or extreme strong wasps)? Thanks for the help.
0 likes
3K views
3 replies
Gamecube controller for SHAR pc?
Bryce_Plays replied to Tomsun02's topic 4 years ago
So I bought a Gamecube controller and an adapter to Smash with. But I was wondering if it's possible to play on SHAR pc.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Logos Not Shows Logo
Fluffy replied to ChillerNumber1's topic 4 years ago
I have a problem. I don’t see the logo at the beginning of The Simpsons Hit And Run (only the 2003 twentieth century fox film corporation logo is shown). Is this the problem of the version I downloaded ???
0 likes
1 replies
"You do not have permission to send messages in this channel"
Fluffy replied to Bryce_Plays's topic 4 years ago
So I made a discord account to join the discord server and it said I had to wait a minimum of 10 minutes to chat but when the time was up it still wouldn't let me chat and said "You do not have permission to send messages in this channel." The funny thing was that discord was telling me to introduce
0 likes
5K views
2 replies
Change day to night
RedDay13 made this topic 4 years ago
How to change day to night in level1_terra Changing sky and clouds but building are too bright. How to make them darker?
0 likes
0 replies
Is anybody playing the multiplayer?
Bryce_Plays replied to their own topic 4 years ago
When I connect and go to a level no one joins so is no one playing?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Making my own mod?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi there. I want to make my own Mod. I use Lucas Pure3D Editor 4 to change the car graphics (colors, sizes). First I exported and then imported the picture, but after importing it opened a window (after starting the game and selecting the car from the phone booth), that the pixel size is too large.
0 likes
0 replies
Speedy Simpsons and other mods question?
Addy replied to shiorinfops's topic 4 years ago
Hi there, I'm new to the forum. Long time player of SHAR had no idea there was a mod community and just been playing around with all your awesome mods and demos! It's really amazing. I'd love to try some of the mods that I see mentioned but really struggle to find, their threads seem to be deleted?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run: (Several Challange mods)
Loren replied to Bardock's topic 4 years ago
Don't worry guys I'm so sorry when i did error INI file so, i try it's works for real! AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD NOW! Link removed by staff
0 likes
2K views
13 replies
Stuck on New Game
BoyWithAStrangeName replied to their own topic 4 years ago
So I Installed the game when I start it everything works fine till I press New Game it gets stuck there I can still hear the music but nothing else works.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
help with mod online
joejoeman96 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
could anyone tell me to get mods to work online. thank you.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies