Forum Mod Bakery Docs
SHAR Lucas Launcher is broken
Fluffy replied to DarkShadowFX's topic 4 years ago
Installed the launcher, Selected what i wanted etc Went to launch This error pops up for audio. Did anyone find a fix as of yet?!
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
What if sonic r had online support?
LucyDucy made this topic 4 years ago
So i was just playing sonic r and thought "Hey what if this game had little low poly sonics running around the first level breaking the boundaries of the game and chatting with each other?" it sounds fun on paper but sonic controls like he's a tank, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea. I'd like to h
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Hit & run keeps crashing after immediatly beating story line
beaveronies made this topic 4 years ago
Hi, everytime I launch my hit and run game it loads up fine and i get to where i can select "new game", "resume game" etc... But when i hit resume game the newspaper spins and the burning loading rope gets to about half way and then crashes I selected for it to pop up a message when it crashes and t
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Memes models mod
[Deleted User] replied to Kotzy's topic 4 years ago
Hi I'm looking for a memes mod for the Simpsons hit and Run who has it please throw it to me
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Itchy and Scratchy Movie Truck HUD Icon?
ValeraPan replied to Addy's topic 4 years ago
Is there a HUD icon for the Itchy and Scratchy Movie Truck? I'm wondering this as in Level 6 Mission 2, Getting Down With The Clown, when you follow the Itchy and Scratchy Movie Truck, the Observatory HUD icon is used (possibly due to the Observatory being where Krusty's Limo is).
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
How to change traffic cars into real cars
Mariofan99 made this topic 4 years ago
like this garbage replacing duff truck. is there a way to do it?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How do i play Multiplayer Cars And Characters?
Addy replied to leonardoanto's topic 4 years ago
I have SHAR-MP and the mod launcher but when i enable multiplayer cars and characters.LMLM game sends me to a normal game (not online) please help!
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Licensed Cars for Traffic.
BizMarkie111 made this topic 4 years ago
This is more of an "idea" or "suggestion" per se rather than a request—the world isn't going to stop spinning if something like this isn't done. I think it would be kind of cool if common vehicles on the road in the real world would be added into Simpsons: Hit and Run. I like the current line-up of
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
I have 2 big problems with The Simpsons Hit & Run
Will replied to ChinoBelmar's topic 4 years ago
Hello! I recently wanted to return to The Simpsons Hit & Run to return to the old days. I started the same process with which I started the first time, downloading the ISO. But when I wanted to enter it did not let me, because the program told me that the "DirectX 8" was missing, while I have Direct
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Anyone have a free Google Play code?
Fluffy replied to GunsTopMan408's topic 4 years ago
Hey guys, I really wanna watch the Simpsons (& some other old Marvel stuff) on Disney Plus. Unfortunately, I am from the UK & can't watch it in my country yet, & I don't have any credit cards for the countries that have Disney+. However, I do have a Netherlands Google Play account, so I was wonderin
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Is there a way to change seats
Mariofan99 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Is there actually a way to change seats in a car Please Help!
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Delete replied to their own topic 4 years ago
file:///C:/Users/SERGEY_%D0%9F%D0%9A/Desktop/bandicam%202019-11-16%2011-17-50-992.jpg lucas simpsons hit and run multipayer launcher error unable to connect donut team.
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Disabling Mission 0
traumwelt replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Is there a way to disable “mission 0”? I would like all my missions to be replayable and selectable from the level select menu. I’ve tried to remove everything relating to level 1 m0 in my scripts and make the game go straight to level 1 m1, but the game still wants to treat the first mission as m0.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
PayDay characters
mazexz replied to their own topic 4 years ago
Hello, I remember there was some PayDay2 released by DT at a time but, like most of their mods, it's retired. Is there any chance someone could hit me up with a link to the p3d of one of the characters? I'd be very thankful for it! Have a nice day!
0 likes
2K views
2 replies