Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How can I send messages in the Discord Server?
Fluffy replied to Cars For Speed's topic 4 years ago
I've recently authenticated my Discord account, but I can't send text messages, the site says that I don't have permission to send a text in the DT server. Any solutions?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Host my own server?
Josh / Proddy replied to KKoduh's topic 4 years ago
Will there be any point where you'll let people host their own servers? And if you can, then how do you?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Use as a chat in SHAR MP
Fluffy replied to Mariofan99's topic 4 years ago
you can use this as a chat while playing Simpsons Hit and Run Multiplayer
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Is it normal that my version of the "mod launcher" doesn't have the hacks?
And now everyone is leaving? replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I have used the launcher mod since (minimum) 2017. and the latest versions do not bring the folder, causing the launcher to circulate. It is normal?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
how to play sharmp in a private session!
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
1- create a mod that contains only one meta.ini (the thing that indicates the title of the mod and the description, is found in many decompillable mods, but you can create the file yourself. Example of the title of the mod: private mod) 2- Share the file with your friends 3- ready, drag the mod to t
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Game isn't working
Loren replied to Nope Nojoke's topic 4 years ago
idk why it isn't working, all it says is "No cd-rom drive found" i think it's because i downloaded the game on a different computer but i'm not certain anybody can help me? i tried looking around the forums and i didn't see any threads that might help, but i am as homer says, "A class 5 idiot"
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Searching for friends
Fat Tony replied to leonardoanto's topic 4 years ago
Does people still play SHAR MP? because i'm new on this and i want to play with somebody!
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Organize the launcher to our liking.
Vanilly01 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
For example, organize it to creator. ie, say I wanna play a mod by Nightbane. I can search "Nightbane games" and then have a list of what mods I have by him.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Mod where you can play as Ralph!
Vanilly01 made this topic 4 years ago
I noticed no one made a Mod for Ralph. It'd be cool if HE was a playable character with voice lines. :)
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
WASD Keys Sometimes Won't Register When Playing
Wylyth made this topic 4 years ago
Basically what the title says, sometimes I have to relaunch the game repeatedly before it lets me move with the WASD keys.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
hit and run ps2 problem
ClumsyHomer66 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
when im on the mission flowers by irene i go in the house and sit on the couch and its just a black screen help
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Cortex Calamity - Crash Bandicoot Themed Mod
Ozzel made this topic 4 years ago
Hello everyone, after some discussions with some friends with mine we came up with the idea of a Crash Bandicoot themed mod and we are looking for help! Anyone who can rig models, code missions, or just beta test, please get in contact with me on discord! Ozzel#5011 Thanks for your time
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Can Someone Rig This Model For Me? (Blender Will Not Work On My Computer)
Fluffy replied to Listentomyfart465's topic 4 years ago
Hello Everyone, I Feel Really Stupid For Asking This, But I Need A Model Rigged And Everything Else For My Mod, (Fart Mod) I Will Give You Credit In My Mod Description: Dead Rising 2 Katey Greene Model FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT LAZY I Want To Do It Myself, But My Computer Is A Potato And I Get An Error E
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Custom Car Built for Homer not accepting new skeleton point coordinates
mazexz replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 4 years ago
Sorry to bombard this website with my dumb questions but this time I really need help. I made a backseat CBfH and I wanted to make the TrunkRot be the bubbledome that the character sits under. You get the idea, but it doesn't load the new points. I am using Lucas's P3D Editor v4.2.1 image file 1 ima
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Older Cheap PC Runs Simpsons Hit & Run Better Then My New Gaming Laptop?!
sonicwolfsdutch replied to TheTitaniumFox's topic 4 years ago
Hello! I've been getting this weird issue frame rate issue with my new gaming laptop and I'm trying to figure out on whats going on. Every time I go to a different tab and back to the game it will lag like crazy freeze for a good second and everything will come back or sometimes it will just lag for
0 likes
4K views
5 replies