Forum Mod Bakery Docs
save games dissapear
[Deleted User] replied to Simpsonsfan123's topic 4 years ago
so I was playing hit and run when I decided to go take a nap when I finished taking a nap I open simpsons hit and run when my save game has disappeared it also said when I tried to load a game no simpsons hit and run save files found but my save file was in my folder app data>local>virtualstore>prog
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
What? Help me
Loren replied to TheMaksKryt's topic 4 years ago
Unable to connect to Donut Team what to do?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Halloween name change
Cars For Speed replied to their own topic 4 years ago
To get into the Halloween mood, I've thought of changing my username temporarily, just like Gordon CMB or Stevens100. So after this month ends, will I be able to use my current name again?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Help With Mods
[Deleted User] replied to Ro.'s topic 4 years ago
So i’ve been playing SHAR for a long time. Last year to now I guess. I downloaded a bunch of mods and then I deleted the whole game and files. But then I reinstalled it and I’m ready to mod again. But, I don’t wanna scroll through 28 pages for mods. So if anyone has a list of useful and fun mods, ma
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do I make custom shaders?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I know this probably isn't the right place to ask, but I'm trying to make a spiderman model. I can't figure out how I can utilize char_swatches in blender, I'm using Blender 2.80 btw. Help?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Problems with XML addon in Blender
[Deleted User] replied to Daniel's topic 4 years ago
I have installed the xml addon in blender, simply clicking "install from files" and installing the three .py files. After restarting blender, no "XML" option is seen in import/export menus. What have i done wrong?
0 likes
3K views
6 replies
How can I make the roof of a car transparent
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
Since I made my own roofed family sedan, I was wondering how I could make the roof transparent like when getting in the car. Is that possible without making a separate car?
0 likes
0 replies
Play Game without mods
Fluffy replied to nickthepick4's topic 4 years ago
Hey everyone, i'm brand new to this game and this community. Is it possible to just play the game without any mods? i would like to play the game with the original levels but with no game changing mods or adding any levels or missions. Is that possible? Thanks!
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Can i please have help, thanks
[Deleted User] replied to aaronprole's topic 4 years ago
Hey, I'm Aaron nice to meet you all. I'm very new to this modding stuff. I have downloaded Lucas Mod Launcher but how do I use it? if someone can help me I will be ever so grateful. Also, where can I download the SpongeBob mod? and how can I play it on Hit and Run? Thank you so much.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Mods not showing
[Deleted User] replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 4 years ago
Hi, sometimes when I install mods they're unable to load into the launcher. Is it because I'm using an older version of the launcher?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How can I prevent the windows from making the entire vehicle transparent
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 4 years ago
In my Family Sedan (modified), the windows make it so you can only see the wheels when looking through the windows. How can I fix this?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Where can I find the Pure3D Files for Donut Mod (4) Cars?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 4 years ago
It's not decompilable and these files aren't anywhere to be found. Where can I get this for just to play around with (and to modifiy :) of course.)?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How can I add smoke to any car (Smoke elements from the back of the Gremlin or CBF Homer)
Darrus replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 5 years ago
How can I add the smoke emitters to any car. The specific car I'd like to add this to is the Canyonero and Family Sedan? It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me. Thanks!
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
0 likes
1K views
1 replies