Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How can I prevent items from other cars appearing in other cars
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 5 years ago
A weird phenomenon I see with my custom cars is that say if I delete the file for hovercar front hood, or passenger door, it just replaces it with say the cop car or malibu stacy hood. I don't get it, this also happens with my other Family Sedan Cola Car where the extras file from the cop car appear
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Louie's Taxi Missions
ManLikeAndo replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi, I'm having trouble with Donut Mod 4 in the sense that every time I try and play Louie's taxi missions in Level 1, the game crashed when it launches the mission loading screen. It then pops up saying there's been an error in executing an Lua file? Can anyone help? Thanks:)
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Road Rage Returns: Driving traffic vehicles
[Deleted User] replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hello again. Just thought I would say that as much as I enjoy Road Rage Returns, a few things seem to have changed; With using cars found driving the streets, just one of them seems to be drivable; that one is the coupe. Photo property of IGCD. Thank you for understanding.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
How can I open .p3d files (cars), or .xml files, in Blender?
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 5 years ago
The tutorial that I found that opens this file in Blender says that you need an addon I have downloaded (Lucas's XML file addon for blender) and extracted it to the "addons" folder. It still doesn't open the file. Can someone help me out? (the tutorial I meant by the tutorial on how to make custom c
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
How do i change the mission text?
alexbro29 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello everyone! I was wondering how do you change the mission description text and can it be possible? Many thanks.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
How do I get a mounted copy of Hit & Run working?
SabrinaSkunk replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Can you please help me? I tried to copy the contents to a DVD, I tried to mount it, I tired to burn the iso made from my legally purchased discs, I don't know what to do next! The CD was legally backed up and legally purchased. I do own the original disc. This is just for backup purposes just in cas
0 likes
3K views
7 replies
Without voices
DonutFox replied to elrobador12's topic 5 years ago
Whenever I download any mod or hit and run the same problem appears to me, I have tried to change the dialogues for others but it still does not solve it, if someone knows how to solve it please answer, please
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Audio/Dialogue not working in cutscenes
DonutFox made this topic 5 years ago
for some reason, even without mods the audio in the cut-scenes aren't working or happening? I'm not sure if it's a simple fix or not, can anyone help? does anyone know why this could be happening?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How do I make custom cars?
[Deleted User] made this topic 5 years ago
I've been trying to make my own custom cars but I have failed because the game won't load them, such as I replace the canyonero with a different body and the game crashes. There aren't any tutorials on youtube that make sense. Can someone help me out?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Is there a config file for the car sounds?
[Deleted User] replied to Bugattiman's topic 5 years ago
I'm converting the Electaurus to Midtown Madness 2 and I have almost everything extracted. However I don't know what horn the Electaurus uses in the carsound.rcf file. I hoped that the scripts folder would have helped, but it only deals with the car tuning.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
when i join hit and run multiplayer there is no one in my game
[Deleted User] replied to Glue's topic 5 years ago
plz help cause when i join a game there is no one in
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Need Help With Custom Dialog, Help!
Listentomyfart465 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I've Done Everything Here: How To Add Dialogue Topic But My Game Still Crashes, Help? What I've Done: Used Audicity Made My Sound File 24000 Hz, Saving the File As: 16-bit microsoft signed PCM BUT THE GAME STILL CRASHES So If You Know What I Did Wrong, Give Me A Tutorial On How To Edit The File Corr
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
[Resolved] Exporting .p3d files as .obj
Bugattiman made this topic 5 years ago
First off, I want to say great job to the team behind the Donut Mod(s). I really enjoyed the public beta of Donut Mod 4 Level 1. So why do I want to convert .p3d files to .obj? Because I make car mods for Midtown Madness 2, usually with meshes taken from other games like Forza and Need for Speed. An
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
Anyone know when it will be available Donut MOD Lvl 4 Industrial Zone
Fluffy replied to Maxilis's topic 5 years ago
Does this MOD know anything about when it will be available? Thank You
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
I need a MOD to get coins
Addy replied to Maxilis's topic 5 years ago
I need a MOD to get coins, ,for example if the wasp cameras or the buzz cola boxes were unlimited, I don't care, I just need a lmlm to get coins Thank you so much for everything Moved to Mod Requests board from Donut Mod board - Max W.
0 likes
3K views
18 replies