Forum Mod Bakery Docs
who is online?
[Deleted User] replied to mikerprtr's topic 5 years ago
send me a message when you go online
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Mod that brings up save prompt after every mission?
Loren replied to buiscuitmajor's topic 5 years ago
SHAR doesn't have any autosave feature, and often times I play a mod from this fourm and it crashes. It's more often than not that I forget to save, and I have to do difficult missions all over again. I know that the prompt always happens after mission 7, so is it possible for a mod like this to exi
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
how to switch to level 2 map at level 1?
[Deleted User] replied to FS-Gamer's topic 5 years ago
how to switch to level 2 map at level 1?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Beta Testing Positions Open For An Unspecified Mod
ShrekMan123 replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
Hello, community. I am looking for beta testers, who shall be tasked with testing and helping an unspecified "second-project mod" that I am currently working on. In case you are curious or wondering, no, Mission Revamp Mod is not cancelled; development of both of these mods will be simultaneous. Thi
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Controller and Racing Wheel
Addy replied to Crantus's topic 5 years ago
I recently bought a Logitech G29 wheel and was wondering if there was a way to use both my xbox one controller and the wheel interchangeably. Haven't been able to find anything on this.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Username change
Loren replied to Cars For Speed's topic 5 years ago
Recently, I've had something in mind. I want the permission to change my username here at Donut Team to the name of my Youtube channel, Cars For Speed. The reasons for this are two: (1) I want the people that see me in Youtube are able to find me in this site; if you've seen my channel, you would se
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
SHAR Sugarposting
Meech made this topic 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/SwwwhaG4L-Q No-one else has done it so I thought I'd give it a go.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Discussions for a full-scale Spongebob Hit and Run conversion?
Ozzel replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I was recently inspired by the one mission Spongebob conversion mod and was wondering if the creator of that or anyone else would help to create a full conversion with maybe multiple levels and playable characters, I feel it would be an awesome concept.
0 likes
3K views
7 replies
cant enter token
chaostoasty replied to their own topic 5 years ago
i logged in on multiplayer but you still need to enter your token right? but i looked in all tabs but nowhere i can enter a token when i join mp there are no players help btw by user only account... and hide from session listing show up
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
running the game
AgentBlue1604 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
When i try to get to Simpsons.exe area i cannot find the vivendi universal games in Program files, so what do i do?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
How to edit RCF
sonicroc237 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
How do I edit RCFs? The Lucas RCF Explorer only lets me explore and not change RCFs.
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
I'm not able to launch the lucas simpsons hit and run launcher
nico_gauu made this topic 5 years ago
Every time I try to start it; it just says "The application could not be started." I've been on this for hours at this point and I can't seem to figure out what's the problem. Please help me i just want the game to run normally on my computer (windows 10).
0 likes
0 replies
Ideas for a "Zootopia" themed mod
Ferruccio&Enzolive replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hey. I just wanted to say that Zootopia is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time. I also have vague ideas of a mod based on Zootopia being made for Hit & Run. I can picture vehicles featured being Judy's meter maid scooter, Finnick's van, and a ZPD cruiser. While I can see one playing as diff
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
how to have only one level in the mod and the credits at the end of this level?
FS-Gamer replied to their own topic 5 years ago
how to have only one level in the mod and the credits at the end of this level?
0 likes
1K views
5 replies