Forum Mod Bakery Docs
level 2 and level 5 will have station square textures
[Deleted User] replied to goodstar63's topic 5 years ago
here the preview pic coming soon to a mod near you I will called this mod sega city!
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
weird bug?
TheTitaniumFox replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello when I've updated my Simpsons Hit & Run there's a weird thing going on where the default level cars have the characters in them.... for example if I go to level 3 the Malibu Stacy has Lisa already in the car..... Here's a Picture of what I mean... Here's the list of mods I have on... Note: T**
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Need help with Lucas' RCF Builder
Jebano Projects replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I want to build an rcf file with Lucas' Radcore Cement Library Builder, but whenever i enter the exe file, this image appears and if i press any key the exe closes: (No inputs specified. Press any key to continue...) Is there anyway i can fix this? Thanks!
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
how to change player in missions and return with normal at the end of missions?
FS-Gamer replied to their own topic 5 years ago
how to change player in missions and return with normal at the end of missions?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Skinner's Taxi New Update
FS-Gamer replied to their own topic 5 years ago
My first mod Taxi Sedan. the taxi sedan mod is a skinner sedan texture so you can play with it just download that my Link DECOMPILABLE Thanks MadameGenocide By the Inspiration for the upgrade
0 likes
3K views
17 replies
Skinner Warning and Chalmers Police Car Sounds
[Deleted User] replied to Kenny McCormick 2019's topic 5 years ago
Download (Link removed by moderator.) I ade in Sounds since in 22 of April
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
"Giant Toilet" character models?
Cars For Speed replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I'm currently in the process of creating a new mod, in which the character models from the Giant Toilet mod are in the Springfield map. I'm not sure if the Giant Toilet is decompilable, so I'm asking: can someone give me the four models used in that mod (with some voice lines included)?
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
How to me it's create
[Deleted User] replied to color's topic 5 years ago
How connect to more players?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Which mod was this again? I tried it but can't remember the name
Fluffy replied to Eddy's topic 5 years ago
It was the mod where one of the settings you could change the traffic to all come up and hit the player
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
New Simpsons game E3 2019
Listentomyfart465 replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 5 years ago
Hey all! Please do remove this post if not appropriate on site. But would like to share that a new Simpsons Game might be announced this year after a E3 panel confirmed with current Simpsons producers! I'm not sure if EA still own the licence? As they are not set to attend E3 2019. Would only be bet
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Where has Blender moved to in Windows 10
John made this topic 5 years ago
It used to be in C:/Program Files or C:/Program Files (x86) but now it's in neither of them...where is it?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Anyone like my The Simpsons/Full Metal Jacket character comparisons?
John made this topic 5 years ago
Smithers - Pvt Joker Snake - Animal Mother Homer - Pvt Pyle Superintendent Chalmers - Gny Sgt Hartman Dr Hibbert - Eightball Professor Frink - Pvt Cowboy Cletus - Rafterman Carl - Pvt Snowball Lou - Donlon Mr Burns - Poge Colonel Principal Skinner - Lt Lockhart
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Who ever wants to play some Hide and seek or just have random fun Add my Discord!
[Deleted User] replied to RadioactiveGlue's topic 5 years ago
My discord is EncryptedGaming#4142 :) I live in AUS , just saying in case we lag like ass in game or anything like that.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Tengo una duda
[Deleted User] replied to ticheul's topic 5 years ago
Esto sigue vivo? porque entre al juego y no hay nadie conectado :v
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Bonus Cars
Fluffy replied to RadioactiveGlue's topic 5 years ago
Can someone please tell me how to spawn in the Rc car and some of the other bonus vehicles where u naturally cant spawn in ? ive seen some people spawn it in online on multiplayer, and i cant seem to find anything to spawn it in, Please. I would love to know how to spawn in the bonus cars within the
0 likes
1K views
1 replies