Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Anyone up for a meet up or something
RadioactiveGlue replied to mason12310's topic 5 years ago
Im just curios if this place holds multiplayer meet ups think this would be a cool idea for like a monthly thing or something where we show of different mods and stuff like that and is anyone up for a idea like that
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Minor Donut Mod 4 glitch
Addy replied to Dave33333's topic 5 years ago
I noticed a issue while playing the mod, just finished it up about an hour ago. The main problem, a minor one, is that when you come off the ramp (The one that makes you fly by the firetruck, you know the one?), your car crashes right before it gets off the ground, I don't know if it's an issue on m
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Screen resolution
Addy replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hey, I noticed that the Mod Launcher allows for the resolution of 1440x900, which is the size of my laptop's screen. However, Hit & Run, when being played outside of the Mod Launcher, does not have the aforementioned resolution setting under Options -> Display. Can anybody tell me a similar widescre
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Level Swapping Issues
Hadley Steel replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
So, I've managed to replace the Level 1 map with the Level 4 map, but there are a few issues and I have a few questions. How do I replace the skybox? How do I replace the player character? How would I remove the strange white boxes displayed in the above image? EDIT: The game seems to crash when I a
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Every time I try to play a mission on "Steamed Hams" mod or "Storm Over Springfield" mod it freezes
Mardorx replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I tried disabling all the mods, but it still happens. I think i need the hack support or the that they require. The "Donut Mod" doesnt gives me any errors. I will try with the "Cops: In Springfield" mod.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run game keeps crashing!!
Sid3300 replied to McJishBog's topic 5 years ago
Hello community! I've recently installed The Simpsons Hit & Run via disc which worked perfectly at first when I first booted up the game. But the day after it was first installed, I loaded up my game for the second time of playing and when it goes through all of the loading screens, Radical Entertai
0 likes
10K views
9 replies
Making a Race Mission
Hadley Steel replied to TheFunHero's topic 5 years ago
I've never made a mission before and I want to know how to make a one. I want to know how to make a race mission. If anyone knows how to make a race mission please let me know.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
I think that i'm the 1st man in the world to do this ...
Doctor Cpu replied to their own topic 5 years ago
ive spent the past 2 days doing a project and that project is similar to say a SM64 video but SHAR it's a WIP but here it is(sorry about no audio!) and there is also a preview for a another project, a green screen test a full fledged video.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Ed Over Homer
DOHHomerJSay made this topic 5 years ago
Can Some Replace Homer with Ed from ed Edd n Eddy
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Help me i can't join discord
[Deleted User] replied to Reinas999's topic 5 years ago
I actually got banned from discord 2 years ago because i wasn't 13 they banned me and i didn't get unbaned now im 14 so can someone actually help me or not? I really want to join the discord haha
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Game Crashing?
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Someone who I know decided to get The Simpsons: Hit & Run for PC after seeing me play it, and it arrived today. They played it, but they are experiencing an issue. Specifically, the game always crashes whenever they enter the Electaurus Vehicle. Help?
0 likes
2K views
12 replies
Do I need just one disc?
Loren replied to Sky's topic 5 years ago
For the CD-ROM of SHAR you get 3 discs do I need all 3 or just one?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Importing models
IRLxBALLER replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I want to import some charachter models from a ps2 game into the simpsons hit and run but i have no idea how. Can somebody please help me?
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Xml to p3d?
IRLxBALLER made this topic 5 years ago
How would i use my exported xml from blender in lucas' p3d editor?
0 likes
0 replies
Unrecognised signature
IRLxBALLER replied to their own topic 5 years ago
When i try to open up my xml with p3d editor,it just says unrecognised signature and then nothing happens.What have i done wrong?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies