Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Third Unused Level 7 Rich Side Audio Cue?
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
This appeared on the comments section for a YouTube video regarding the cut Level 7 Rich Side of Springfield: TwistedSkull73: too bad no one really talks about the 3rd removed sound that would have played at burns door Marioplayer96: There's a third unused sound? I don't know if I've ever heard tha
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
TCRF To-do's
I've noticed several things on TCRF's various pages for Hit & Run that need additions, etc. I'm not going to include the prototype page here, since it's just been created. This list is essentially a reminder to anyone who can edit these pages. Main Page Unused Levels Dump of the code found in level
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Demo Build Help
mason12310 replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
Oh no, it's this all over again... I recently installed the Demo build of The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PC), and when viewing the available files, I double-clicked Launch.exe. I was asked if I would like to allow the program to make changes to my Desktop. I selected "Yes". I was then brought to a menu wi
0 likes
2K views
33 replies
where are the npc characters an cars, an online players?
[Deleted User] replied to Brettx's topic 5 years ago
I was playing the multiplayer mod an no ones on the game but also its just dead as in no npc cars no npc people at all in the game its just plain emptiness, how can I enable npc? an how can I connect to players online, im using the multi meme mod for multiplayer but no ones online.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How Multiplayer Works?
SidemenXIX replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi all, I just discovered this and im loving it! I just have a quick question Can someone explain to me how i can play multiplayer with my friends? How do I become the host of a game and then let all my friends join. Thanks, the help would mean a lot
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Lucas Mod Launcher deletes my hacks
Loren replied to sonicroc237's topic 5 years ago
When I Load Up Lucas Simpsons Hit and Run Mod Launcher it tells me its unable to load mods because its missing Hacks like CustomFiles and CustomCharacterSupport. I check my Hacks Folder and its empty and all my hacks are now in the recycle bin. I restore the files and but they keep getting taken bac
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
what are the best campaign mods to play
Doctor Cpu replied to mason12310's topic 5 years ago
Hi no one will know who i am but im new to this community and i have just finished donut mod 4 and im wondering what other good mods are out there
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Screen resolution
[Deleted User] replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hi, I notice in the window of the Mod Launcher that on the bottom of the window lies an option to change resolution, such as 800x600. Is there an option to make the game fullscreen?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Some Questions About The PR Asset Discs
I have some questions about the PR Asset Discs. Are there actually two? If there are, what content was on what disc? What were they used for? I've heard of a theory that they were given to journalists, etc, but if so, were both discs, or even all of the content given out to them? I ask this as there
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Authentication Token
_MDARKM replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi there!! I have a problem with my auth token. I registered in the page, then I joined to the Discord Server but I cannot talk because it means I haven't got permissions to write. What I have to do now?? Please can anyone help me? Thanks for reading this, i'll wait your support
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Game Crashing
Loren replied to AssFairy's topic 5 years ago
I've been working on this project of mine for the past 3 months with no problems whatsoever. But recently my game keeps crashing after getting to the newspaper screen. I've tried to fix this issue by converting everything to lua incase there are any less obvious script issues, but my game still cras
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
"Vertex X in (meshname) has no weights"
SuperSuck64 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I keep getting this error when I try to import an xml model in the Pure3D editor. What does it mean and how do I fix it?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Subliminal message in S-M-R-T
[Deleted User] replied to PCjero's topic 5 years ago
S-M-R-T Mission name comes from smrt fašizmu (from serbo-croatian to English means death to fascism) Stjepan Filipović screaming smrt fašizmu!
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
help guys with the chars
LucasRM72024 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I was watching a video of olivercomet that was already excluded from youtube in which he changed the chars (the characters) during the story of the game, is this really possible? I'd love to know how you do it.
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED DONUT MOD 4 CAN HELP TO FOUND THE CARDS?
Trainman84 replied to jitomateimperlchan's topic 5 years ago
I dont found one of the cards i cant finish the whole game please
0 likes
1K views
4 replies