Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Mirror Mode?
TheTitaniumFox made this topic 5 years ago
hello I was wondering where are people getting Mirror Mode when you go to the SHAR-MP
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Repack changed files to RCF
jonyluke replied to their own topic 5 years ago
How can i repack for example a new rsd file to dialog.rcf so i can play with the mods in a ps2?
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
File handling
crackencody replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hello, I just started using 7Zip for Windows 10. I have lost a few downloaded files from this site I intend to get back. I was able to download the Lore Friendly Car Pack; however, I cant remember how to handle mods like Road Rage Returns; hence, the aforementioned mod doesn't appear on the main men
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Additional Prototype Differences
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
These are some differences that I found in the The Simpsons: Hit & Run PlayStation 2 prototype that I believe to be undocumented. Please note that I only have the Xbox version for reference. Vehicle stats differences. For example, the Hover Car has one star in the Toughness category in the prototype
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Which Missions Can You Not Skip?
[Deleted User] replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
I've heard about certain missions in Level 7 being un-skippable, but which missions are these? The answer varies depending on where I look.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Can't unzip files for mods
crackencody replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hi, I used to be able to instantly unzip files for mods from this site. Before, I used WinZip, which worked like a dream. Now, I can't seem to unzip mod files with it because they're "not valid archives". Typically, car packs are .rar files, and mods like Road Rage Returns are zip files. My main des
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Road Rage Characters Mod
Doctor Cpu replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I have seen words of it Here, Here, and Here. If someone could link me the forum of a mirror download link if it exists please.
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Help with custom characters.
Fat Tony replied to Eriс's topic 5 years ago
Hey guys. Can someone explain how to correctly work with custom characters in Blender? I'd done one by Episode 28 from The Butter Apple on Youtube but it was an actual bad character so I need some help with this. And another one question — is it possible to make my own animations for the character?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Bluetooth controller support
Ferruccio&Enzolive replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi, I have wondered if Hit & Run is compatible with controllers. I myself use a PS3 controller with Mac (I run H&R via virtual machine), and I just wonder if it's doable. Thank you.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Theory On Unused Stage Message/Unused HUD Icon
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
EDIT: A couple of months after the creation of this thread, the HUD icon was discovered to have been a hoax by a FANDOM user. This theory is no-longer relevant. I'm not sure if this was uncovered recently, but it's the first time that I've seen it: An unused HUD icon for Bart's Ferrini - Red. Accord
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
about lucas shar mod launcher
ark63 made this topic 5 years ago
hey does anyone have the 1.0 version of lucas shar mod launcher ?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Converting Vehicles From Other Games
PCjero replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 5 years ago
I've got a few questions for the team/anyone: How easy would it be to convert vehicles from other games (say racing games) into Hit and Run? Does Hit and Run use a proprietary file format or can meshes be imported/exported relatively easily? Are there limitations on mesh complexity i.e. poly count?
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Alternative Music
Addy replied to Akshio's topic 5 years ago
What other soundtracks within the game could fit in missions because lets say l3m7 what other soundtrack would fit or l4m5 what other soundtrack could fit into missions within the game (the main reason im asking this is is because im changing music in my mod)
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Changing Music
Sid3300 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hey, I've tried to change tracks in the game before and have ended up breaking it and had to re-install (lol) Is there an easier way to change sound tracks in the game?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Princi-Pal Question
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
In Level 3's bonus mission, Princi-Pal, the game forces you to use Skinner's Sedan, and getting out of it will result in a time limit to get back in. However, there are certain objectives that require you to exit the vehicle, and once that objective is complete, the game tells you to get back into S
0 likes
1K views
2 replies