Forum Mod Bakery Docs
making a fake destanation
hellosaidmyDOH replied to their own topic 5 years ago
hey guys I'm midway threw making my mod but I'm struggling to make a fake destination. for example in the last mission of the game you run in to the black sedan on your way to the ufo.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
More Costumes in the Shop?
Kamfad replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Can you have more than 5 outfits in the shop at once? If I have any more than 5, the game crashes after going into a store.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
No Time Limits Bug
nate56mate made this topic 5 years ago
Whenever i'm playing a mission on Level 5 or 6 with No Time Limits, when i complete the mission, a mission complete sign doesn't show up and i'm stuck on the mission, but when No Time Limits is turned off, the mission complete sign does show up, perhaps this glitch can be fixed so the mission comple
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Character modeling problem
Hadley Steel replied to Daniel's topic 5 years ago
I've tried to create a Waluigi p3d file, i've mananged to make Waluigi model OBJ with textures appear in both composite drawdable and skin sections of the p3d. As i Start the game, It crashes on level loading. What have i done wrong?
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Missions Not Completing
nate56mate made this topic 5 years ago
I'm using the Mod Launcher, but when i complete the mission, the mission complete sign doesn't show up and i'm stuck on the mission, what do i do. Also this problem has only occurred on Level 5, 6 and 7
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Undocumented Unused Stage Messages
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
I was watching LiquidWifi's playthrough of the Randomizer Mod, when I noticed that a lot of the Stage Messages that appeared were unused, and a lot of these are not documented. I'll lost them below, along with theories as to they're use. Please note that there are a few which may be used, but I don'
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How do I use mod 4
Fluffy replied to Cheap_Addict's topic 5 years ago
Hi can I please have someone help me install the new donutteam mod 4 cause when I try to use it doesn't work
0 likes
3K views
1 replies
What does the token do
Fluffy replied to Cheap_Addict's topic 5 years ago
Hi I've been wondering what does the token do and how do I use it
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
help guys with lucas launcher and the freeroam.lmlh
LucasRM72024 made this topic 5 years ago
freeroam.lmlh no works with the version 1.22.3 of lucas launcher, What can I do?
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
File not found (mouse_cursor.p3d)
Fluffy replied to Crystal_Dragon's topic 5 years ago
Okay, so I got the game a few days back. Whenever I run the game on my laptop, it works fine, and so does the multiplayer mod. My little sister wanted to play with me, so I put the game and the multiplayer mod on a USB stick and put it on her laptop so she could play with me, but now whenever I try
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Avira antivirus says that this is a virus
Colin replied to their own topic 5 years ago
So i started launch.exe and right after that avira removes the file and says it's a virus, what should i do and can i really trust this?
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Blender won't export as XML
SuperSuck64 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I'm fiddling around with changing the character models. I have Lucas' "Import/Export Pure3D XML" installed and it shows up properly, but when I actually try to export the file Blender hangs and stops responding. Did I do something wrong? Is it just Blender being stupid? I'm using Blender version 2.7
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
A suggestion for a fix in Donut Mod 4
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 5 years ago
I have been beta testing Donut Mod 4 and it's awesome. I especially love the inclusion of taxi missions. I would also like to make a suggestion for the final release, if I may. In the previous version of Donut Mod, upon unlocking a course for the racing mini game after collecting all cards, I appear
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod Beta : few bugs found
Daniel made this topic 5 years ago
While playing across the mod i found a few bugs: If playing taxi mission with a car with forced driver (in level 1 Flanders' Geo), the passenger will clip into Homer, who sits in the passenger seat. Regarding Flander's Geo, i suggest to remove him as a forced driver in level 1: his head clips throug
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to actually install
hchu7 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I have the Lucas Mod Launcher and I downloaded the Donut Mod but I do not know how to run it with the game. Am I supposed to install it into a specific folder or what?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies