Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Unable to add mods
Ams Wigun replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
I have had an experience in which I have been unable to upload a mod to the launcher. It was the right extension at ".lmlm" and was placed into the mods folder, but it doesn't appear to show up in the launcher. I haven't experienced this before and would like to know how it can be fixed.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
DeepFriedBurger's The Simpsons: Hit & Run Quiz
[Deleted User] replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
I had some time on my hands, so I created a quiz about The Simpsons: Hit & Run via Google Docs. You can view/take it here Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appriciated!
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
Unable to open zip files
Ferruccio&Enzolive replied to their own topic 5 years ago
When I download zip files from this site, I can't seem to extract them; when I open them in WinZip, I get an error message reading this: Drive F (my SD card) does not contain a complete zip file. if it is part of a spanned zip file set, please insert the last disk of the set into the drive. Not even
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Homer's Day Remix From Multi-meme mod
S.M.R.T. replied to XxNight-ShadexX's topic 5 years ago
Hello, I was Wondering if anyone knew where I can get this specific mix from the Multi-meme mod by Nightbane as its lit XD
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Need Help With The Discord
XxNight-ShadexX replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hey I can't seem to get permissions on your discord due to the fact "no application found with ID authorized" in the developer portal, please help when u can, thanks
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Where did the PS2 Prototype come from?
Addy replied to grimey's topic 5 years ago
I just found out about the PS2 prototype and read all the information about it (though I was pretty disappointed). I know it was leaked back in January 23rd, but who leaked it? And where did they dump it initially? I can’t find a source on who did it. Thanks!
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Do You Own Bootleg Products?
Ams Wigun replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
A rather strange topic to post about, but anyway, to the point. Bootleg products. Usually strange and humours failed attempts at selling a rip-off product. Do you own any bootleg movies, video games, etc? Personally, I have obtained two bootleg products over time, one of which being s movie(s), and
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Boundary Break: The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Ams Wigun replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
There's some interesting information here:
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Hit & Run Mysteries as explained by creator, Brock Baker
Ams Wigun replied to crackencody's topic 5 years ago
Half of this stuff is completely unknown!
0 likes
2K views
3 replies
this mod sucks
Fluffy replied to LiL_Patek's topic 5 years ago
this mod wouldnt work when i played it. It crashed my xbox 360.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Mission Stage Specific Hints
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
Through reading certain other threads, I am convinced that this is impossible, but I'll ask anyway just to be sure. Would it be possible to have mission stage specific hints? For example, if you fail to follow Snake in Slithery Sleuthing, a hint unique to chasing Snake would appear on the mission fa
0 likes
0 replies
Unable to add mods/unzip mod files
Ferruccio&Enzolive replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hi, it looks like I'm having an issue with loading and unzipping mods. First, I downloaded the newly released Myster Incorporated mod, and even though it's has the right file extension (lmlm), it doesn't appear to show up in the main menu of the mod launcher. I downloaded it as normal, and it doesn'
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
how to use the token
[Deleted User] replied to Pitisareo's topic 5 years ago
where i need to put the token?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Can't install Donut Mod 3
Addy replied to jake's topic 5 years ago
So I downloaded the Donut Mod 3 file and extracted it. Afterwards it gave me a file named "Donut Mod.lmlm". I do not know what to do with this file so could someone please help? It would be greatly appreciated.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
How to i play with my friend?
xUnknown replied to Unmasked2's topic 5 years ago
How to i play with my friends?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies