Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Texture Edges appear "Jagged"
snarkygoblin replied to bread's topic 5 years ago
I'm new to this game and have been having some issues. I am using the mod launcher, and have turned the resolution to max, but the textures still appear jagged. Is there a mod that can solve this? Or this simply how the game looks?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Aspect Ratio Issue
Trittyburd made this topic 5 years ago
When I run the vanilla game from the Mod Launcher, my game does not fill my monitor with 1920x1080 resolution. Choosing 640x480 and a few other larger resolutions, however, do fill the monitor. I've tried messing with the hacks for aspect ratio, borderless and such but it has not worked. Same with t
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Giving a new costume Homer's voice?
Borb replied to Kamfad's topic 5 years ago
I created an entirely new outfit for Homer using "Homer - Normal" as a base, but it does not replace any existing outfits, and is its own costume. How do I give it Homer's voice lines & dialogue? Thanks.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Input Lag when Anti-Aliasing Enabled in Mod Launcher?
bread replied to their own topic 5 years ago
When I play the game, I get input lag with the buttons, and the mouse lags behind where I move it, and the game's framerate slows down, but only when I have anti-aliasing turned on in the launcher. Is there some way I could fix this? Or is it an issue with my computer? With AA turned off, it works f
0 likes
2K views
12 replies
Can Someone Test This?
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
There are unused hints in the game's files that refer to an unused condition, player hit. Can someone please add this as a condition in a mission and screw around, to see what you have to do to fail this condition?
0 likes
0 replies
Questions
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Please note, these answers aren't for me, they're for someone else. It's just me who's asking for them. How do you make Level X replace the first Level, and make it the only Level before the credits appear? How do you code a race stage that ends with you losing the race, but the mission continues (b
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Alien "Auto"topsy part I bug
Addy replied to skiplet87's topic 5 years ago
I was playing Simpsons Hit & Run normally, when i got to the first "Auto"topsy misson, i try to beat it with a R/C car, when i fail, i choose no to choose another car and this happened And that's not all, if you use a mission select it will not remove the barrel, i tried to go for another barrel in
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Hit & Run Online
Addy replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hey, I might reinstall the Hit & Run Online Client. 1. Please remind me, how does one use the client? 2. Can you use mods like additional vehicles in H&R online? Thank you.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Level.mfk Files
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
Can someone please dump the code found in each level's level.mfk file in Pastebin or a similar program for me? The The Simpsons: Hit & Run Wikia offers a dump of Level 1's level.mfk file, and I found it interesting to read.
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Suggestions for the next update of Road Rage Returns
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 5 years ago
Hi, I enjoy Road Rage Returns very much. I especially like how it's Road Rage with the Hit & Run engine and all the other new features. I would like to give a brief suggestion, if nobody minds. In the missions where the player is luring a vehicle to a location, the following vehicle sometimes seems
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Some models
Kamfad made this topic 5 years ago
So, I found 3 models in (art/frontend/scrooby/resource/pure3d): star.p3d, A.p3d, and X.p3d. I already know "star" is unused, but what about the other two? I'm curious where they are used (if they are).
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Control Layouts
TheTitaniumFox replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
Can someone please provide me with the default control layout for the PC and GameCube releases of the game?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Traffic In Shortcuts
Addy replied to TonyTime's topic 5 years ago
How do you get the traffic to drive on shortcut roads? For example, thru the power plant.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Controller support
crackencody replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 5 years ago
Hi. Is Hit & Run, as well as it's mods compatible with a controller, namely that of an Xbox 360?
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Is there anywhere to move the "Ambience" files from the rcf into CustomFiles?
crackencody replied to their own topic 5 years ago
hey guys, Is there anywhere to move the "Ambience" files from the rcf into CustomFiles? I'm trying to make a mod where all files from beta are used in a mod, as nobody has done this yet. basically i see the extracted folder "ambience" and inside it has a folder named "sound" then inside "sound" it h
0 likes
2K views
4 replies