Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Available Now: Phrate - Slywood
SlashDashCrash replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
Preston Johnson's song "Slywood" is now available to stream and purchase. Get it on your favourite platforms. - Google Play - iTunes (Coming soon) - Spotify - Amazon -- Genre: Electronic / Ambient Release Date: 22 September 2016 ℗ 2015 Donut Team © 2015 - 2016 Donut Team © 2015 - 2016 Preston Johnso
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
2 questions about importing characters
Fluffy replied to John's topic 7 years ago
1) When I upload .obj characters from some websites to Lucas P3D editor, their body shows up but all the details are replaced with solid pink. The bar "Keep Shared Resources Loaded For Previews" is checked so that's not it. Like so in this picture of Anakin below in a copy of the Teens p3d page with
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Custom Music in SHAR
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
How do you replace music in SHAR i have the tools i just don't know how to do it
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The old 1989 simpsons family sedan that we all know and love....
TheRulerOfOats replied to Bart_Simpson's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys i decided to make another car mod, the 1989 Simpsons Family sedan :http://prntscr.com/cgg9w9 Remember how cute and small it looked like:http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/8/8a/PinkSedan.png/revision/latest?cb=20090906165147 There's how's goanna look in-game: http://prntscr.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Where are the L1_ sky teaxtures clouds/sun ect.
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
i cant seem to find them can someone point me to where they are
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[Resolved] Please kick me from discord, my account has been hijacked
Loren replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 7 years ago
I've not been able to access my discord account, and apparently all my friends are recieving spam. EDIT: Alright so I've managed to gain access to my account and change my password. Sorry all that got involved in this. Should I delete this account and set up a new one?
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Frontlights and brakelights position on car problems
Mike replied to Nikita's topic 7 years ago
Good day! The problem for Jimmy Gibbs Jr. Mod. on the car wrong is headlights (headlights and brake lights inside the car). in p3d editor I moved the skeleton marked in the screenshot the values (hll, hlr, etc.) but nothing changed, lights still inside the car. I doing everything right? Can help wit
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Help on Creating Custom characters
TBA replied to SeasidE316's topic 7 years ago
I Need Help on Creating Custom characters With Blender I am Trying to Change Homer In to Another character Please Thank You
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Announcement - 9 August 2016
DouglasColvin replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Today I am making an announcement explaining that what we're working on and why we've been quiet in recent months. Why has Donut Team been quiet? Since the Summer Road Trip event, Donut Team has been working to complete Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update and our brand new mod store. Both ha
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Lamborghini Aventador Mod
[Deleted User] replied to Nightbane's topic 7 years ago
I have shrinked the file very much for this car, making it about 20 MB less, to make it 13 MB fully. This is my Lamborghini Aventador and it's the second mod by me to have moving wheels. It's sound and model are based off of the Longhorn. Only comes in red, to lower the overall size and because I'm
1 likes
3K views
1 replies
[Solved]Launcher crashes instantly
Dorpz replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I'm wanting to use the Lucas' SHAR Launcher but for some odd reason whenever I open it it just crashes instantly. I'm running 32-bit/x86 Windows XP SP3 (My W10 PC is getting repaired), I have .net 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, 3.5 SP1, 4 Extended. I don't know why it won't work, I'm pretty sure I'm doing everyt
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Could we have a board for the vanilla, unmodded SH&R?
Depi replied to cha0seight's topic 7 years ago
As somebody who can't create/make mods, but is interested in the game in general (specifically, the speedrun community), would it be a good idea for the regular game to have its own board where people can talk about the stuff that already exists in-game? It would be cool to discuss things like Dolph
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Small bug in Lucas' Mod Launcher
Fluffy replied to James Czekaj's topic 7 years ago
I noticed a small bug in Lucas' mod launcher. When first launching the game, it might ask you "Please copy the "Movies" folder and "dialog.rcf" from simpsons hit and run cd 1", but, at least for the EU version of the game the "dialog.rcf" is actually called "dialogs.rcf". This isn't really a problem
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
I found this on Youtube, thought you guys might like it
[Deleted User] replied to archieharrison's topic 7 years ago
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
just some suggestions...
Pandaxletsplay replied to jcilley97's topic 7 years ago
Hey donutteam, i'd just like to give some suggestions about some mods you guys have and some mods i'd like to see eventually in the future, maybe through an occasional event. first off, i like what you did with the road rage characters mod adding road rage characters that were not included in shar,
0 likes
1K views
1 replies