Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Kami-cop-zes!! [RELEASE]
DouglasColvin replied to Sheen's topic 7 years ago
Oboy I'm releasing a mod for once. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee This mod basic...lee overhauls the original police in Hit and Run, and makes them 10x more fun to mess around with. Why I dubbed them "Kami-cop-zes" you ask? Well their top speeds have been maxed out to "What in God's name is
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Launcher not working!
Koopa replied to KatGrrrl's topic 7 years ago
Help! So I wanted to try playing the game in 1080p so I downloaded the launcher and did what it said. And then when I launch the game, it appears and stops responding and then crashes :( I am using Windows 10 64 bit And compatibility mode is NO set Tho the game works fine when playing normally Plz h
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Can my account please be deleted?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello, like the title says, can my account please be deleted? Thanks.
0 likes
1 replies
If you made Simpsons Hit and Run?
Sheen replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 7 years ago
What would you do if you were working with radical entertainment and working Simpsons Hit and run and took suggestions from you What would you add? What would you remove? What would you change? Honestly if it was me and if it was possible I would add servers to play/do missions with or against your
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Mission info editing
Fluffy replied to Zumbee4life's topic 7 years ago
I saw this video on YouTube about some customized missions and I was wondering how to edit the mission info (the text that appears under and above the pictogram). I have searched my game's files but haven't found that yet.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Level 7 Save Crash
Fluffy replied to brucektrain's topic 7 years ago
When i have Level 7 save or something. When game starts up with Donut Mod, and Game Crashed with Simpson.exe Has stopped responding.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Petition to bring SHAR to Steam?
[Deleted User] replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 7 years ago
Do you think we could do it? Who even owns the rights to shar atm? I just thought it would be a cool idea.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Problems With replacing family sedan with Hover Car.
[Deleted User] replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 7 years ago
I changed the rewards file and leveli file then the game just crashes if i not do leveli it works but the car doesnt appear until you go to the phone booth.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Homer Bodyguard and Burns Hounds
[Deleted User] replied to manicblood's topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, I found the time to make a "Homer Bodyguard costume" and also on the Google Sketchup 3d Warehouse simply type: "Doberman" for a great Mr Burns Hound-dog Just thought a Hound chasing you would make a great vehicle. All Models are in .skp sketchup 16 (2016) format. These are my final ver
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Something I noticed about making music mods
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 7 years ago
Normally, these stupid posts of mine involve begging for help due to some problem I was crying over, but this time, I'm just pointing out something. I was experimenting with a new soundtrack to possibly add to SCMMusic Initial Edition (it's just a name change, not a new music mod), and when I replac
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Racing Mod Reviews
Pandaxletsplay replied to manicblood's topic 7 years ago
Just tried out that Diddy Kong Jungle Falls Mod its awesome! I like how the cars seem to fight in order to get into Skull Tunnel and their behavior is like Bumper Cars, you can push em out the way is a nice touch Loved the people scattered around the track and Ralph sitting by lilipad haha
0 likes
1 replies
Donut Team Developer Platform Information (20 May 2016)
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
DEVELOPERS, I am Jake Andreøli, the lead web developer here at Donut Team. Today I'd like to talk to you about our latest project we're working on bringing to mod developers, the Donut Team Developer Platform. Originally we announced this initiative on the finale of the Trick or Treat 2015 event. We
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Tuba 24 Mod
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello there, my name is Gordon, and this is a new mod from me. It returns Tuba 24, but Tuba 24 replaces Tuba 1 at L1. Why I included Tuba 24 at L1? Because: http://prntscr.com/b1z3cy (Look at bottom, theres no Tuba 24, after Tuba 23 comes Tuba 25, not 24) Where Tuba 24? Right! At L4: http://prntscr.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Help with Rocket Car and SUVA
[Deleted User] replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 8 years ago
How do I make the rocket car in the phone booth and the SUVA? It just keeps crashing. If I edit just the reward.mfk
0 likes
1 replies
HUD Icon Template
DouglasColvin replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Here's a HUD Icon template in the game's original style. The ring is one PNG file while the background circles are seperate PNG files in a folder in the ZIP. Download No credit required, feel free to use it however you want.
2 likes
2K views
1 replies