Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The new Donut Team home page
Shiinyu replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
The new homepage I am working on. You may notice a few things.
0 likes
5 replies
How to change traffic cars into real cars
Mariofan99 made this topic 4 years ago
like this garbage replacing duff truck. is there a way to do it?
0 likes
0 replies
More Ideas For Hacks
Addy made this topic 4 years ago
I came up with some new ideas for Hacks that would be found in Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher. I am also relatively sure that the creation of them is possible. Base Game Cheat Codes These would be separate hacks that individually enable the base game's cheat codes when used. I say this as fo
1 likes
0 replies
help guys with lucas launcher and the freeroam.lmlh
LucasRM72024 made this topic 5 years ago
freeroam.lmlh no works with the version 1.22.3 of lucas launcher, What can I do?
0 likes
0 replies
Who Is This?
Fluffy replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
While searching through very old topics on the forum because I was bored, I found a few that referred to a somewhat hated member to whom I can't locate. His name, from what I understand is redacted. Who is he (she)? Why does everyone hate him? (I don't know much about him/her, but everytime I found
0 likes
1 replies
Questions About modding
[Deleted User] replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 7 years ago
1Hello, im not sure how to add voicelines for characters that originally dont have em is there a way to add some? 2If so what file does it need to be? 3 How to remove dialogue? This been an issue since it crashes my game 4 How to add an NPC to an Car?
0 likes
4 replies
Status Update #2 - 7 March 2016
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've addressed some of your questions and concerns in today's new Status Update video. We'll address more on 21 March 2016. Thanks, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
5 replies
Is there any way to use a ps2 controller with pc hit and run?
Loren replied to malefic's topic 8 years ago
i have a usb to ps2 controller and im just wondering if i could use my ps2 controller for hit and run.
0 likes
1 replies
PSA: Discord Links (Updated: 31 March 2024)
Fluffy replied to their own topic 2 months ago
Update: The deadline has been extended to April 30th, 2024. Complete your edits within the next 30 days, or your content may be removed. Hello everyone, This is a public service announcement to discourage the use of Discord links in forum topics (or really anywhere on the internet). Discord links ex
4 likes
4 replies
Mission Dialogue Files/Mission Conversations
mazexz replied to samuelarmer's topic 2 years ago
just messing around with s*** in the game files and I've found the random dialogue but nothing on the mission dialogue (Like This https://youtu.be/p3OJ720cP70?t=140) besides scripts. Does anyone know where those dialogues would be? Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1 replies
Level.mfk Files
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
Can someone please dump the code found in each level's level.mfk file in Pastebin or a similar program for me? The The Simpsons: Hit & Run Wikia offers a dump of Level 1's level.mfk file, and I found it interesting to read.
0 likes
0 replies
Looking for another developer for In Homer We Trust V2
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I have been looking for someone who can help me with my mod, but I am thinking of looking for a team member who can bring something new to the table for my mod. But instead make it, "our" mod. I want a team member, and I honestly only have one requirement, stress toleranc
0 likes
3 replies
Loading breakable objects on specific missions, then (conveniently) unloading them somehow?
Kenny Giles replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
So one of my custom missions involves lampposts placed in strange locations (they cannot be collected, they work just like how they were originally intended). I managed to place them in the locations that I want them to be in by adding the lamppost data to the same P3D file as the mission's, but aft
0 likes
1 replies
Simpsons.exe running in background
Kenny Giles replied to SwiffyButterToast's topic 3 years ago
On my task manager, the simpsons hit and run is running in the background.
3 likes
1 replies
Where is the P3D for the main menu located?
Loren replied to ClaraMakes's topic 8 years ago
I'm looking to modify the New Game newspaper on the ground, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
0 likes
3 replies