Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Website Patch Notes: Version 20.1.5 - 20.1.7
Fluffy made this topic 3 years ago
Today we're going live with another website update. This one is extremely minor, but we wanted to document it for your convenience. 20.1.5 We launched our (temporary) new homepage. This new homepage will show our current featured release, our most popular social media links and a preview of the most
5 likes
1 replies
Using CustomText to edit 'locked' text boxes
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Does someone know what the text names for the big text boxes the game displays before forcing you to buy a car or skin are?
0 likes
3 replies
Mod Launcher doesn't load up?
Benworr replied to their own topic 8 years ago
The mod launcher fails to load up and gives an error where I can 'Send error report' or 'don't send'. What do I do?
0 likes
1 replies
Most exciting mods!?
DeadSonRisingxD made this topic 8 years ago
I'm just wondering! What is the most realistic but exciting to mod(s) or tools to possibly to come out within the next or two? Also, in theory, is it possible to separate the Bonus Racing Games into a standalone game?
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #50: Looking towards an exciting & spooky future!
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Ahoy-hoy y'all, maz from Donut Team here and today I am joined by borb, thebutterapple, loren, and xlittlesparrowx for the fiftieth Tuesday Topics! Today (or tonight for some of you), we will be sharing details on a number of projects that we hope to release in the upcoming months! You can read the
2 likes
0 replies
Meta.ini wont show up in mods
Infrakid replied to their own topic 2 years ago
0 likes
7 replies
How can I make a destroyed thing keep reappearing?
Fluffy replied to MobBarley's topic 3 years ago
E.g. once each buzz cola crate/vending machine is destroyed it's gone forever, how can I make it so it reappears next time like the Krusty glass or trees?
2 likes
3 replies
Changing the shop and phone booth music for an IL
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Is it possible for the music that plays when in a shop or phone booth to be changed ONLY for one level? I know about this music in the game files that sounds like it was originally supposed to be the browsing music for level 7's shops and booths and I want to implement it. If it's not, I might just
0 likes
4 replies
Pickup Truck Adjustments
AlfredoAndFriends replied to Addy's topic 5 months ago
Allows you to make various "interesting" adjustments to Cletus' "Pickup Truck" vehicle through the mod's settings. None are enabled by default. Inspired by a friend's recent words. (Click to open.) Fast: If enabled, doubles the acceleration and speed of the vehicle. Invincible: If enabled, makes it
3 likes
2 replies
Lua Execution Error
mazexz replied to HomerDomer96's topic 2 years ago
Hey guys, When starting the mission Surge To Kill, right after the cutscene in Homer's workspace when the loading screen comes on I am brought out of the game and shown an error message Lua Execution Error Mod: Donut Mod Error: :18: SetMaxTraffic requires at least 1 arguments. stack traceback: : in
0 likes
3 replies
Tuesday Topics #7: Web Services Roadmap
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week we want to share what we have planned for our web services in the near future and beyond. You can read the blog post here for more information and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
Could someone plz shrink homer a little when he's in the roofed family sedan?
FedoFrog replied to their own topic 2 years ago
His head pokes through the roof, bouncing around.. Menacingly!!
1 likes
6 replies
I dont remember
Lil Boy russel replied to Bill's topic 3 years ago
Sorry but how do I change the character model?
0 likes
1 replies
que mods me recomiendan?
Fluffy replied to Ronyer's topic 4 years ago
0 likes
1 replies
Creating/Using P3D files in missions
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hi, I am creating a new mod that will totally reinvent the storyline of level 1. I am creating my missions using the .lua format. how do i use p3d files in missions? Do I have to create any p3d files? How do I create locators for missions?
0 likes
0 replies