Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Some models
Kamfad made this topic 5 years ago
So, I found 3 models in (art/frontend/scrooby/resource/pure3d): star.p3d, A.p3d, and X.p3d. I already know "star" is unused, but what about the other two? I'm curious where they are used (if they are).
0 likes
0 replies
Moderation Change - 29 August 2016
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, Max Power has decided to leave the moderation team. This was discussed mutually and Max had come to the conclusion he did not want to continue his moderating duties. It was a pleasure to work with Max and we hope you're still an active member of our community :) We are currently not lo
0 likes
7 replies
Level.mfk Files
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
Can someone please dump the code found in each level's level.mfk file in Pastebin or a similar program for me? The The Simpsons: Hit & Run Wikia offers a dump of Level 1's level.mfk file, and I found it interesting to read.
0 likes
0 replies
Where i can find donut mod previous versions?
[Deleted User] replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
Hi, I am Dan and i wish to know where i can find donut mod 2.0 and project donut to download and play it. I have donut mod 3.2.2 and 3.1.5,but i noticed that in donut mod 2.0 there are many veichles and missions that are not there. I am so tired to play donut mod 3.2.2 everyday and i wish to try dif
0 likes
8 replies
Tuesday Topics #50: Looking towards an exciting & spooky future!
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Ahoy-hoy y'all, maz from Donut Team here and today I am joined by borb, thebutterapple, loren, and xlittlesparrowx for the fiftieth Tuesday Topics! Today (or tonight for some of you), we will be sharing details on a number of projects that we hope to release in the upcoming months! You can read the
2 likes
0 replies
Can my account please be deleted?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello, like the title says, can my account please be deleted? Thanks.
0 likes
1 replies
Can't find skin
[Deleted User] replied to TBA's topic 8 years ago
Hello I am making a mod but I can't find the regular skin for homer,bart,marge,lisa and apu. what as the name of the file for these guys?
0 likes
3 replies
Tuesday Topics #39: Mod Bakery Alpha Update 1
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to this week's Tuesday Topics! Last week, we launched the read-only alpha of our mod sharing and discovery platform, Mod Bakery. This week, we've updated our homepage to a similar design and we've got a number of changes for Mod Bakery as well.
4 likes
1 replies
Multiple discs with PC version
Josh / Proddy replied to Ferruccio&Enzolive's topic 3 years ago
I understand that the PC release of SH&R has three discs. What purpose did that serve?
0 likes
3 replies
A suggestion for a fix in Donut Mod 4
Ferruccio&Enzolive made this topic 5 years ago
I have been beta testing Donut Mod 4 and it's awesome. I especially love the inclusion of taxi missions. I would also like to make a suggestion for the final release, if I may. In the previous version of Donut Mod, upon unlocking a course for the racing mini game after collecting all cards, I appear
0 likes
0 replies
unrecognized game version
legendaryappleYT made this topic 5 years ago
my friend is having trouble with the launching of the program and keeps getting a message saying that it is an unrecognized game version how do i fix this and why does it happen?
1 likes
0 replies
I've noticed
Fluffy replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
There's been an increase in accounts being made just to ask stupid/impossible questions. I think it's that JellyBoy guy again.
0 likes
2 replies
Tuesday Topics #62: Automatic Moderation & More Map Creator Features
paulfromm replied to Loren's topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we are back again with another Tuesday Topics. This week, I elaborate a little bit on my auto moderation effort and TheButterApple talks a bit about upcoming features for Jeff's Map Creator. You can read about these things over on the blog post!
1 likes
1 replies
Homer - Invisible Man
ImmortalFlamixGod replied to mazexz's topic 2 years ago
Do you see him? I don't, nobody does. Homer managed to get himself invisible somehow. You can get this outfit for Homer in levels 1 & 7 for just 22 coins. Download
3 likes
1 replies