Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #33: Borb to the Future
Fluffy replied to Donut Team's topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Borb from Donut Team and welcome to our first firstn't Tuesday Topics for April of 2022. This week I have definitely prepared a blog post and not outsourced it to the very talented Mochapoke. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
5 likes
3 replies
Simpsons: H&R cannot get past 'Please inser disc 1'
UnknownSteel replied to Kalihan's topic 3 years ago
Hi, I've tried getting this to run for about an hour and a half now lol. I have downloaded Daemon Tools Lite, and Virtual CloneDrive. I mounted the drives with each of the 3 CD files in their respective order (I:) CD1 (J:) CD2 (K:) CD3, and even changed the compatibility in the properties of the no
0 likes
1 replies
I don't know how install mods, ¿how i can make it work?
Fluffy replied to CosmicFox37's topic 5 years ago
Well, What is the folder in which I have to put the mod to work? I mean the campaign mods too.
0 likes
1 replies
Missing Text
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
I was reading the privacy policy (for whatever reason), and what I found was that part of a paragraph is missing at the very end: Donut Team keeps Log Data for a maximum of 60 months (5 years). This data is used for moderation purposes and to better optimise our service for users using anonymous inf
0 likes
0 replies
Multiplayer mod?
Fluffy replied to MrPiggyOfDoom's topic 8 years ago
I know it would be difficult but imagine how cool it would be to play SHAR with a teammate.
0 likes
1 replies
Will we ever know Map Making Possibilities?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
This is main question i  had for a while We can change pretty much everything but not make a completely different map.. I wonder where exactly are the files? Map making possibilities would make shar even more fun than just same maps it would be useful to donutteam and everyone else. Map making could
0 likes
2 replies
Why can't I play the game?
mazexz replied to SuperCookie64's topic 2 years ago
My PC broke down a while ago and I was forced to reset it. Now I can't open the game for some reason.
0 likes
3 replies
A more accurate Evergreen Terrace
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 3 years ago
There are so many characters in Hit & Run that live in Evergreen Terrace, yet there houses were not included. With people creating custom maps and Frink's House included in the Donut Mod, I was wondering if a few of the generic Houses in Evergreen Terrace could be replaced with houses owned by named
0 likes
0 replies
Missions Not Completing
nate56mate made this topic 5 years ago
I'm using the Mod Launcher, but when i complete the mission, the mission complete sign doesn't show up and i'm stuck on the mission, what do i do. Also this problem has only occurred on Level 5, 6 and 7
0 likes
0 replies
"EVENT_ENTER_INTE RIOR_TRANSITION_END"
AssFairy made this topic 5 years ago
After converting level 1's scripts to lua, I enter the school on mission 1 and the game freezes and in the console it says "EVENT_ENTER_TRANSITION_END." Then once I enter the menu all types of crazy s*** happens. Is there anything that causes this to happen and is there a way to fix it? Any help wou
0 likes
0 replies
[Feedback] Trick Or Treat Event
SomeoneIKnow replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, While we begin to get ready to unveil what you unlocked during the event, we would like to know what you thought of the event. Did you love it? Find it annoying? Thought the challenges sucked? Want us to do this again? Let us know!
0 likes
3 replies
Gamecube controller for SHAR pc?
Bryce_Plays replied to Tomsun02's topic 4 years ago
So I bought a Gamecube controller and an adapter to Smash with. But I was wondering if it's possible to play on SHAR pc.
0 likes
2 replies
Wall Collisions
LegendaryKaneki replied to their own topic 7 years ago
How do you find out where the wall collisions x y z are? (locations Of The Wall Collisions)
0 likes
3 replies
mod ideas and help
Fluffy replied to thomasthebeast2200's topic 2 years ago
hi TtB2200 here i have no clue ohw o make a mod but i have some ideas Ideas for mods af2 in shar (adventure forward 2:points of conflict) the snow theam maps but conected shar but its minecraft? SHAR:Plus by lego mario fan (only the first 2 levels) Removed wall of spam
0 likes
2 replies
Bonus Car
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Can anyone tell me where the bonus car is loaded in the level process and how to set the locator for it?
0 likes
2 replies