Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #7: Web Services Roadmap
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week we want to share what we have planned for our web services in the near future and beyond. You can read the blog post here for more information and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
I dont remember
Lil Boy russel replied to Bill's topic 3 years ago
Sorry but how do I change the character model?
0 likes
1 replies
Characters in Cars Restored?
homer1exe replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Is there a way to put the Characters back in their cars ala road rage regardless of levels? Ex. Moe in sedan, Barney in Plow King, Rev. Lovejoy, etc.
0 likes
2 replies
Catapult getting clippy
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Max_Power998 I've been playing Donut Mod, the Rebalance Update (which is god), but I ran into a problem. I was using the catapult while playing the mission "Rated T for Trucks", and while following the truck up the broken highway section (offramp closest to the TryN'Save) the catapult began glitchin
0 likes
0 replies
some ideas I want somebody to make for me
HappyPenguin808 replied to their own topic 9 months ago
- a police car but its like an actual good model - a buzz cola car literally a buzz cola can on wheels - a krusty burger truck like the bonestorm truck
0 likes
19 replies
Tuesday Topics #62: Automatic Moderation & More Map Creator Features
paulfromm replied to Loren's topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we are back again with another Tuesday Topics. This week, I elaborate a little bit on my auto moderation effort and TheButterApple talks a bit about upcoming features for Jeff's Map Creator. You can read about these things over on the blog post!
1 likes
1 replies
Tuesday Topics #42: Roaring 1920s Mod Jam & Mod Bakery Alpha Update 2
Fluffy replied to Donut Team's topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This week, I’d like to talk a bit about the new community-run Mod Jam and also round up all of the changes to Mod Bakery since Alpha Update 1. You can read the blog post here.
1 likes
1 replies
Can I translate some mods or the launcher in french?
HomerOfSteel replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I see some translation made for some mods and also for the Lucas mod launcher but nobody made french's translation. I know there are some french people who want to play some mods in french and I'm able to do it. So I want to know which tool should I use?
0 likes
6 replies
Decompress P3D Files
jrburger95 made this topic 8 years ago
At the moment is there a way that we can decompress compressed P3D files, as I want to edit some P3D's from Road Rage, or is that something you can only do with one of Lucas's unreleased tools?
0 likes
0 replies
Help I need the game models
D_a_l_t_o_n made this topic 3 years ago
I want to use the game models but when I want to remove them, it comes out as p3dxml, as I do to use it in blender
1 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #46: Small Mod Bakery Update & More Node.js Packages
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to Tuesday Topics #46. This week, we'd just like to touch on a small update for Mod Bakery and mention some more Node.js packages we've published. You can read the blog post here.
0 likes
0 replies
more traffic?
Redmanb11_87 replied to Wonderwoman57's topic 3 years ago
as we know in donut mod 4 i play the full connected map mod by colou how many traffic cars will be like level 2 and 3 maps being connetd to level one s map so it will be more than 40 or 50 traffic cars will be please help+
1 likes
1 replies
The game stops at a point on the map
crashimo replied to their own topic 1 year ago
I am using a mod created by me that has some modifications in the map of some levels but the game for some reason stops when I pass through the cemetery in the first level which is an area that does not modify and I do not know that doing this also happens in other levels error image:
0 likes
8 replies
I can't save an edited car on the P3D editor
UnknownSteel replied to Professor Thaxy's topic 3 years ago
I was trying to edit The Canyonero so I can make it a recolorable traffic car on the Pure3D editor, but whenever I try to save it as a p3d file, I get a message that says "This file is set to read-only" and I can't save it. And when I save it as a p3dxml file, the original red Canyonero appears in t
0 likes
3 replies
Ajuda para adicionar motorista
Mysterious Eye replied to their own topic 3 years ago
How do I add drivers to vehicles? Which tool should I use to do this? i need to know to add to my mod
1 likes
4 replies