Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Sonic mod?
Durtvan replied to AshleyGamer1995's topic 2 years ago
I have some ideas to spare on a possible mod of Sonic the Hedgehog for SHAR. * He is the playable character as a skin change over Homer. * Increase your running speed to match Sonic's from his games. * Add his cool looking vehicle from the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing game to drive. * Buzz Cola coi
0 likes
1 replies
SHAR online
Loren replied to moonnoon's topic 5 years ago
Does anybody actually still play this mod anymore or is it dead now?
0 likes
1 replies
Hit and Run Mod - Delayed
Pandaxletsplay made this topic 7 years ago
I know I have been working on this mod for sometime now (10 months) and I should be able to get at least some of it done by now especially how this is my first mod so I dont expect it to be good and I was hoping to get level one done by the end of January but that doesn't look like that is happening
0 likes
0 replies
[Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher] Lucas Mod Launcher not work
iTheuX made this topic 7 years ago
I was playing SHAR and crashed the game. When I went to open the Lucas Mod Launcher, it even opens, but the SHAR does not open. Can someone help me?
0 likes
0 replies
Hello everyone
idiotporridge replied to their own topic 3 years ago
I was just informed that this game has a modding community so I made an account ASAP and here I am. Be aware that I am new to this community so I might not fit in right away might need a bit to settle in. I joined the discord as well and I'm stoked to relive nostalgia one mission at a time.
5 likes
2 replies
A few bugs spotted in Donut Mod
DeadSonRisingxD made this topic 8 years ago
When playing on Level 3 I noticed 2 missions ha bugs in them... L3M5, Lil B******: When failing to keep within the distance of Snake, it came up with "Mission Failed, Would you like to Start again?" I select yes, and then all it did was take to the point where I would had completed it after recoveri
0 likes
0 replies
Convert to RSD for conversations
Addy replied to chocolateimage's topic 9 months ago
I have a .wav file and I need it for conversations between homer and marge, I tried putting it in the RSD converter but it seems like it outputs a RSD4PCM but I think it needs a RSD4RADP, when I tried putting the PCM audio in the conversations folder it just crashes, when I tried manually hex editin
0 likes
5 replies
No Jumpzones
Addy made this topic 11 months ago
Disables "jumpzones" - triggers usually placed on shortcut ramps in order to provide vehicles with a temporary speed boost. This works by using the Custom Trigger Actions hack to prevent the Trigger Volumes contained within any Locator Type 0 of Event 48 from functioning, so it is most likely compat
3 likes
0 replies
better then the original
james123 made this topic 4 years ago
will there be more levels , been playing the mods better then the original , hope to see level 3 4 5 6 7 in the future you guys are sick loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that you made my kid self smile again missed this game , and i do hope the Simpsons games continue i didn't like how ea mad
3 likes
0 replies
Edit player postion
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 7 years ago
Hi, I am currently trying to get back into SHAR modding buts it's been so long and i'm a bit rusty, I am currently making a car mod and I don't remember which skeletons edit the players position in the car, so if you do know which ones edit it please tell me.
0 likes
3 replies
fast and the furious
Xilov3chick3nX made this topic 7 years ago
hey you should try and create the fast and the furious cars like doms charger brians skyline brians eclipse and brians supra
1 likes
0 replies
Searching for a Mod!
mazexz replied to BirkenDirk's topic 2 years ago
Hey there! I found this german video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBv0FK9PhsI&list=PLuWE0ZrhvNUMozVLNmWNRHzxED5b0oeqh He plays a mod for Hit and Run where some skins was changed. Homer was transformed to the channelcharacter (toast) - https://youtu.be/kBv0FK9PhsI?list=PLuWE0ZrhvNUMozV
0 likes
1 replies
what is rmv file
Yzma replied to Wonderwoman57's topic 3 years ago
guys i dont know about rmv file meaning
0 likes
1 replies
Nimu Mod
Does Anyone can help me with my new character? (i mean the character is ready but the problem is the big size of the character and the A pose) https://www.mediafire.com/file/yiqqkdpu4p2dgnj/AnyConv.com__nimu.obj/file
0 likes
1 replies
Donut Team: Tuesday Topics #2
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. You can read it here and discuss it below! - Loren from Donut Team
1 likes
0 replies