Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How Can i make a mod to Change homer into moe?
Cameron made this topic 4 years ago
title says it all i want to play as moe the closet i got was replacing homer's xml file with moe's xml file but ther arms were split apart from the body and the hands were all out of shape. i tried using jakes character gen but not sure what to do once characters are created. tldr: i want to change
0 likes
0 replies
Questions
darkxtuik replied to their own topic 7 years ago
1.I see people talking about hex editing when talking about editing RSD files and such.What i've been doing is just exporting the RSD from the RCF file,opening it up in the RSD converter,downloading a video from youtube as wav,editing it in vegas pro 12,then importing it into the RSD converter and t
0 likes
2 replies
Tuesday Topics #71: Mod Bakery Updates
Loren made this topic 9 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss some Mod Bakery updates! You can read the blog post here!
0 likes
0 replies
I want to translate this game into my own language
ManDrivnyk replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hун, I want to translate this game into my own language. How to convert `rmv` file and how to open `lmlm` file?, thanks
0 likes
7 replies
Tuesday Topics #27: Small Donut Mod Update
Fluffy replied to Donut Team's topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our first Tuesday Topics for March of 2022! This week, I'd like to talk about a change to Donut Mod's versioning scheme, a small update for it releasing today and also an extra experimental build with mission checkpoints! You can read the bl
6 likes
1 replies
Controller stopped working?
Dewey made this topic 5 years ago
So, I just reinstalled SHAR, and for the first time ever, I can't seem to get my XInput controller working. It's just the basic game, and the mod launcher. The game just seems to refuse to accept the input. Anyone have any ideas?
0 likes
0 replies
Happy New Year!
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, we at Donut Team would like to wish everyone in the community and beyond a very Happy New Year! For this occasion, we have prepared a small, special blog post that you can read here!
5 likes
0 replies
I Need Help
Fluffy replied to Another Guy's topic 2 years ago
How can I create a house within the game, is there a tutorial?
0 likes
1 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 2
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 2 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Wireframe Car pack. - Released the PAYDAY mod pack. - Released information about Yellow Shift - Released information about Late Night at the Kwik-E-Mart. - Released information about The Odyssey of S
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #16: Not Too Terribly Much
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, we don't have too terribly much to talk about but I have a new blog post for you anyways. You can read it here for more information and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
help with mod online
joejoeman96 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
could anyone tell me to get mods to work online. thank you.
0 likes
2 replies
Lucas P3D Editor 3.1.5 does not recognize the DDS file (please help me)
Kenny Giles replied to Mirvuqar's topic 8 years ago
Lucas P3D Editor 3.1.5 does not recognize the DDS file
0 likes
1 replies
Reposition player in car
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Can someone please tell me how I can reposition where the player sits when they are in the car.
0 likes
2 replies
Creating Missions with .lua format
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hi. I am making my own custom mission using lua forma . But I don't know how to create locators and p3d files. Can you help? Thanks
0 likes
0 replies
Wasps in Level 3
pablostor replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi! I'm new to the forum, and to mod communities in general, and I wanted to say, first of all, that I love what you guys are doing with the game. I found this site one day that I was feeling nostalgic and wondering how come we are not getting a remake or a sequel or something for SHAR, it was such
1 likes
2 replies