Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #49: Web Service Updates
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to Tuesday Topics #49! This week, we pushed a massive internal overhaul of this website, Mod Bakery, the Safety Tunnel and, to a lesser extent, the API. You can read the blog post here.
3 likes
2 replies
is there a mod that lets us play AS NPCS? like on ps2?
mazexz replied to Flight_Simulator_Legend2005's topic 2 years ago
there was a cheat like this on ps2s action replay cheat device
0 likes
1 replies
How do I search up mods on the new donut team website???
mazexz replied to NateyBruv253's topic 2 years ago
I am in need of help on how to find mods with the new website. There are some mods I have seen that I would like to download but don't know how. If anyone knows how to help I am all ears.
0 likes
1 replies
Frame rate problem
Mister001 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hi, I have the UK version of the game and it runs only in 50 fps and stutter when the fps limiter is enabled. If I disabled it and use instead nvidia inspector fps limiter to 60, I have 60 fps in the game, but the fps goes down to 55 fps often when I drive. I seems odd because whithout fps cap the g
0 likes
3 replies
Stuck on New Game
BoyWithAStrangeName replied to their own topic 4 years ago
So I Installed the game when I start it everything works fine till I press New Game it gets stuck there I can still hear the music but nothing else works.
0 likes
4 replies
New Year
mazexz replied to unclekrusty's topic 2 years ago
A krappy paintjob for the Clown Car. DownloadThis file is no longer available because of changes to Discord's CDN Note: The phone booths still show the preview for the original Clown Car.
2 likes
2 replies
0 likes
2 replies
Outfit shop locators
simpsonslove replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Say, please, which .p3d files have outfit shop locators?
0 likes
2 replies
Help with making a car not get sucked up by tractor-beam
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
How do you make it so that a car does not get sucked up by the tractor-beam in level 7 like the Black Ferrini.
0 likes
1 replies
Traffic groups for Colou's FCM mod?
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Yeah, the "traffic groups" functionality that Donut Mod 4 introduced, right? Well, I think it should fit in with Colou's Fully Connected Map mod too. That way, the regions will have their original traffic vehicles when you advance to those places (Taxi in Level 2's location, Fish Van in Level 3's ar
1 likes
7 replies
Tuesday Topics #5: Tropical Getaway Submissions & More
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week we want to highlight the various Tropical Getaway Mod Jam Submissions and briefly discuss a couple other subjects. You can read the blog post here for more information and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
WASD Keys Sometimes Won't Register When Playing
Wylyth made this topic 4 years ago
Basically what the title says, sometimes I have to relaunch the game repeatedly before it lets me move with the WASD keys.
0 likes
0 replies
Donut Mod L3M3 Problem
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 8 years ago
There's a Problem in the Observatory , I passed the Mission over 3 times and Crashes when walking a Bit in the Observatory , it happens even in the Original Game without Modding How to solve this? Or can you put Frink outside of Observatory?
0 likes
2 replies
How to play multiplayer with friends?
Kenny Giles replied to raambone's topic 1 year ago
Hey, I am able to run the multiplayer mod, but when me and my friend join the server we can't see each other and it says we are in a game by ourselves. Can anyone help?
1 likes
2 replies
SHAR online
Loren replied to moonnoon's topic 5 years ago
Does anybody actually still play this mod anymore or is it dead now?
0 likes
1 replies