Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Hello Modding community
BarrioMan replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I am willing to try any demo you send me. I will try to get back to you ASAP. Feel free to put the files below in the comments.
0 likes
1 replies
How do I combine Donut Mod and Fully Connected Map? [Original Title: Conflict]
LuckySeal replied to their own topic 7 months ago
Is there a way to combine Donut Mod with the Fully Connected Map mod???
0 likes
4 replies
i canĀ“t play since like one month ago (SOLVED)
mazexz replied to Laloloja's topic 1 year ago
im trying so hard, i literally dont know what to do, i tried all the "solutions" from internet at this point, the game just keeps crashing, it didnt even show me the title screen, it just crash this is a really desperated man and i hope u guys can help me Lalo.
0 likes
3 replies
How do I make custom shaders?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I know this probably isn't the right place to ask, but I'm trying to make a spiderman model. I can't figure out how I can utilize char_swatches in blender, I'm using Blender 2.80 btw. Help?
0 likes
0 replies
Wrong Download?
DeadSonRisingxD replied to their own topic 8 years ago
When downloading Autumn theme 4.0, all I get is 3.0? Any ideas?
0 likes
2 replies
New Domain & 29 August Update
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Dear community, We recently upgraded to our new donut.team domain name. We will be redirecting any links on donutteam.com to the new domain. For the time being, we will also be continuing to use all the previous sub-domains on donutteam.com On 29 August 2015, we will be doing a scheduled website upd
0 likes
0 replies
Putting the game in my native language
Josh / Proddy replied to Synaelle's topic 1 year ago
Hi! I got the game but it's in English and I want it in my native language. I managed to find a dialog.rcf in French but all the text are still in English. I found on the forum people wanting to put the game in English, and solutions were always commandline arguments with "-language 0" I tried many
1 likes
1 replies
Is It Possible To Import The Crazy Taxi Map Into SH&R
RetroMedia replied to their own topic 1 year ago
I Was Wondering If It Could Be Possible To Get The Map From SEGAs 1999 Dreamcast Video Game Crazy Taxi Arcade Stage Into The Map Of SH&R Since This Would Look Interesting If it Is Possible
0 likes
3 replies
how to make and extract the HUD Icon that I do.
FierceSnowing made this topic 3 years ago
Does anyone help me make a much better HUD Icon and extract it to the game?
1 likes
0 replies
How do I change the devices in bonus game?
VasaLav3 made this topic 4 years ago
Im trying to set up the bonus game so P1 uses keyboard and mouse, and P2 an xbox one controller I have. Under the vechicle settings there are check marks to tell me what devices each player uses, but I dont know how to change them, any help would be appreaciated, thanks.
1 likes
0 replies
Xml to p3d?
IRLxBALLER made this topic 4 years ago
How would i use my exported xml from blender in lucas' p3d editor?
0 likes
0 replies
Variable Map Chunk Loading
Addy made this topic 10 months ago
Map chunks only sometimes load! Or not at all, or always! Control the chance via mod settings. Method settings Raw chance lets you input the percentage chance that any given map chunk will load via the "Chance" box. You can use any whole number from 0 to 100, which respectively result in no map chun
3 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #32: Automated Code Testing
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our first Tuesday Topics for April of 2022. This week, I'd like to talk a little bit about automated code testing and how it will (hopefully) help us reduce bugs on our web services in the future. You can read the blog post here and discuss
2 likes
0 replies
Should there be a mod for accessing the unused teleport menu?
Nut replied to AshleyGamer1995's topic 2 years ago
Yeah, I personally believe it'd be a great alternative this way, instead of having to use CheatEngine for it, so that with just enabling a mod like this, you can go straight to the teleport menu in any phonebooth and pick whatever destination to travel in the level. But also ideally, if it is possib
0 likes
4 replies
Does Level 7's Bonus Mission have a bug?
Addy replied to AshleyGamer1995's topic 2 years ago
The Bonus Mission of Level 7, from Mr. Smithers in front of the Kwik-E-Mart (or Spook-E-Mart). After completing his Bonus Mission, the blue circle location point of where he is found on the radar is not cleared off (the exclamation mark above his head is, however), and he does not disappear from the
1 likes
2 replies