Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #19: Homepage Update
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'd like to talk about an update to the homepage of this website. You can read it here for more information and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
how to use multiplayer ?
mazexz replied to GIVE_ME_HELP's topic 1 year ago
0 likes
1 replies
Scarface The World Is Yours chunks values
Zcor3x made this topic 1 year ago
Here are all the values for some Scarface chunks to add partial support to the P3D editor, unfortunately i wasn't able to find the values for all the chunks, but i'll post everything i found, i hope that these findings will help the Donut Team and, and that they will add these chunks in a future upd
0 likes
0 replies
Danny Phantom Characters?
pyromangamer84 made this topic 2 years ago
Hello Im new on the donut team form call me pyromangamer this is not an mod Request Topic This Is an character somting like that https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/nicktoonsunite/model/6495/ AKA Danny Phantom Characters These model was From nicktoons Unite! so here the characters For shar Dann
0 likes
0 replies
I'm not able to launch the lucas simpsons hit and run launcher
nico_gauu made this topic 4 years ago
Every time I try to start it; it just says "The application could not be started." I've been on this for hours at this point and I can't seem to figure out what's the problem. Please help me i just want the game to run normally on my computer (windows 10).
0 likes
0 replies
Please someone help with the skeletal joints for this Superintendent Chalmers .p3d
John made this topic 1 year ago
As you see I have a way better Superintendent Chalmers .obj than the one in Steamed Hams, no offence. Except I don't know how to add the skeleton joints properly. I tried in Blender with the armature thing but it's way too complicated for me. See this video to see what I mean: And here's the link to
0 likes
0 replies
Objectives and Locators
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hello! I am creating my own mod. In mission 1 of level 1, I want to use a map to find Lisa's project, avoid skinner and then get to the school. How do I do that without crashing. Thanks in advance
0 likes
0 replies
A mod that allows non-original to game characters to be playable in the kick-button-changes-character cheat
antrast replied to John's topic 2 years ago
E.g. Lovejoy, Kent Brockman, Krabappel etc. are Simpsons characters but not in the original copy of H&R, thus you can't play them in that cheat. An update which allows them to be played would be awesome
0 likes
1 replies
SHAR doesnt recognize my mouse inputs (also have mod loader)
kasdez replied to their own topic 3 years ago
(I also have mod loader) Just got it off everything works fine except the game just wont recognize my mouse inputs, hell I even started the game with "action" and "attack" with no keys assigned to them. what do I do?
0 likes
2 replies
Doesnt let me launch the game
mazexz replied to Papablopaul12's topic 1 year ago
Hello, i tried to play the game but when i launch the launcher, it leads me to my documents and theres no files where the simpsons game is found. It tells me that Simpsons.exe isnt found. I dont know if i forgot to download anything else, but i looked throught the tutorial and i dont think i missed
0 likes
1 replies
My rant.
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Here I've decided to share my personal issue outside of Donut Team, with the "Rant" flair I chose, as maz himself offered to me in suggestion. Just my first-time practice doing this. On a site I come from, named DeviantArt, this particular problem I have is... Not many people there want to, or are i
0 likes
6 replies
Tuesday Topics #11: Making Progress
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I have some progress to talk about some progress regarding our web services (nothing too terribly exciting though) and also an update on our Scratchy character model. You can read the blog
4 likes
0 replies
why gordon cmb was eliminated from donut team
Loren replied to Nut's topic 2 years ago
hello everyone i have seen that gordon cmb was eliminated i don't know why he was eliminated why gordon cmb was eliminated?
0 likes
3 replies
Does anyone play The Simpsons - Tapped out?
El Barto Putaço made this topic 3 years ago
If you play that, add me: BrunoFire10 Let's help each other to increase our level being respectful, without vandalism!
0 likes
0 replies
Flat cars mod?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi I have an idea that it could be a flat cars mod. The bottom of the cars would be close to the ground and the cars would be a little flatter. This is my idea, I hope you like it :) Thank you for your answers.
0 likes
0 replies