Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #17: On Modding
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I want to talk a bit about our modding efforts as I haven't really touched on that too much since starting the blog. You can read it here for more information and discuss it below!
6 likes
0 replies
Extract songs
Bill replied to their own topic 2 years ago
hello I came to ask for help I wanted to know if anyone knows how to extract the songs from the game or if they have the download of the songs Thanks
0 likes
2 replies
Springfield Elementary
Stringmaster7 made this topic 1 year ago
https://imgur.com/a/3ePPr58 Here is a link to the things I did on the inside of Springfield Elementary. If you do happen to look, leavea comment on what I need to improve. I am not done yet, I have the contents of the interior that I have not put in. Still, for me, it is a WIP.
1 likes
0 replies
Windows 11's Microsoft Store animations look familiar.
H1DD3NLUiGi1983 made this topic 2 years ago
I had recently gotten a new laptop with Windows 11 on it. Everything (SHAR-related, at least) works just as it should. However, on my quest through the new Microsoft Store to redownload some apps, I noticed something. Link to OneDrive video Does the animation in the app look familiar to anybody? Lik
0 likes
0 replies
i can't convert to .lmlm files
Addy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 2 years ago
Good night, my lucas' mod launcher couldn't compile my mod paste, it's expired ?? i couldn't create my mod (version is 1.26.1), how i can fix it ??
0 likes
1 replies
Blender and SHAR
chillman replied to Stringmaster7's topic 2 years ago
Hi, I am new to the whole modding session, so give me true and honest feedback. If it was said before, then show me how to get there. I have been at months without end trying to get a level map onto blender using everything on here. Can someone please help me out. I will gladly appreciate it. I got
1 likes
1 replies
What Are You're 3 Favourite Levels, Missions Within Them, And Why?
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
What are you're top three favourite levels. What are you're top three missions within them? Why? Personally... FAVOURITE LEVELS 3. Level 3 - Fun missions, and the story starts to pick up speed. 2. Level 5 - Fun missions, great map and hidden collectibles, and the main story unravels at the end. 1. L
1 likes
0 replies
configure AI.
Omega made this topic 7 years ago
i am asking, what does SetAIParameters? and if it affects AI smartness and speed, how could i configure it? by that i mean by AI not consistently hitting walls or something like that. or i would want AI too not get slower in a race/pursuit when they are far away enough from you. how to do it? Thanks
0 likes
0 replies
Donut Mod: Development Update #1
AlfredoAndFriends replied to Loren's topic 6 months ago
Hello everybody, this is Loren from Donut Team and today we have published the first Donut Mod development update blog post. You can read the blog post over on our blog! Be sure to let us know what you think! :)
3 likes
2 replies
Liquid's Coin Grinding Strategy
LuxoJr86 made this topic 4 years ago
Can anyone please explain what Liquid was actually doing in order to walk through walls during his world record 100% run? I've watched his video tutorial, and in all honesty, it doesn't explain anything that's going on. Any help would greatly appreciated, this has been bugging me for a bit. Also new
2 likes
0 replies
Severe Lag
PEZ500 made this topic 3 years ago
Hello all, I would like to thank you in advance for any help you can offer. The issue I have currently is that my game is lagging very badly, I enabled the console and found that the issue is Audio: Service0pf that is causing stuttering. The laptop I'm using doesn't have incredible specs but I would
0 likes
0 replies
How to fully remove wrecked cars from level 1?
RedDay13 made this topic 4 years ago
So... How to delete smoke from wrecked cars and normally delete "Long" wrecked car. That long car located in another prop (Lard Lad) and when i trying to delete him with Blender Lard Lad statue loosing shadows.
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #67: Website Updates & Opening Character Commissions
Loren made this topic 11 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss our recent website maintenance and Borb would like to discuss a new way you can support our team and our web services via Character Commissions! You can read the blog post here but that'
0 likes
0 replies
List of UI sound effects and where they are heard
DrFuff replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hello people, I don't normally ask for help on projects but I am making a fun audio replacement mod and looking for a shortcut. I am fairly organised, got all my audio files ready but I am unfamiliar with the sounds of SHAR UI and I'm hoping someone who has already done this in the past has document
0 likes
2 replies
Tuesday Topics #55: Pimp My Height
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Ahoy my friends, maz from Donut Team here. Not much has been going on behind the scenes the scenes this week (at least, that we're ready to talk about), but I've got a cool fact for you: You can add visible suspension to your vehicles! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below.
3 likes
0 replies