Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Wrong Download?
DeadSonRisingxD replied to their own topic 8 years ago
When downloading Autumn theme 4.0, all I get is 3.0? Any ideas?
0 likes
2 replies
Jeff's Map Creator 0.5 is now available (Tuesday Topics #70)
Loren made this topic 10 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we have another new version of Jeff's Map Creator for you all! You can read all about it in this week's Tuesday Topics and download the new version over on Mod Bakery!
4 likes
0 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run Map
HomerOfSteel made this topic 2 years ago
I'm new in the modding community and I have searched a long time on internet to get the entire map of Simpsons Hit And Run because I'm not good for combined all parts exported by Lucas Pure3D Editor to put in a 3d edition program. So anyone can help me please? (and sorry for my bad english)
0 likes
0 replies
i may need help...?
Lucaws made this topic 2 years ago
So i was scrolling around Donutteam today. And i came across a mod called the AE86 Initial D being the toyota sprinter trueno from Initial D as simple as that. But i have alot of mod ideas and ofc i cant make them by myself so i really need help to either 1. someone to maybe make a mod like this or
0 likes
0 replies
3D Editor Map Help
mazexz replied to physicswastaken's topic 2 years ago
Hello I am fairly new to unreal engine and Hit and Run and require assistance with the map names and when I import them to blender the textures are missing. Any tips or fixes?
0 likes
1 replies
My rant.
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Here I've decided to share my personal issue outside of Donut Team, with the "Rant" flair I chose, as maz himself offered to me in suggestion. Just my first-time practice doing this. On a site I come from, named DeviantArt, this particular problem I have is... Not many people there want to, or are i
0 likes
6 replies
why gordon cmb was eliminated from donut team
Loren replied to Nut's topic 2 years ago
hello everyone i have seen that gordon cmb was eliminated i don't know why he was eliminated why gordon cmb was eliminated?
0 likes
3 replies
Does anyone play The Simpsons - Tapped out?
El Barto Putaço made this topic 3 years ago
If you play that, add me: BrunoFire10 Let's help each other to increase our level being respectful, without vandalism!
0 likes
0 replies
Flat cars mod?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi I have an idea that it could be a flat cars mod. The bottom of the cars would be close to the ground and the cars would be a little flatter. This is my idea, I hope you like it :) Thank you for your answers.
0 likes
0 replies
New Domain & 29 August Update
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Dear community, We recently upgraded to our new donut.team domain name. We will be redirecting any links on donutteam.com to the new domain. For the time being, we will also be continuing to use all the previous sub-domains on donutteam.com On 29 August 2015, we will be doing a scheduled website upd
0 likes
0 replies
0 likes
3 replies
How do I make custom shaders?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I know this probably isn't the right place to ask, but I'm trying to make a spiderman model. I can't figure out how I can utilize char_swatches in blender, I'm using Blender 2.80 btw. Help?
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #14: Thanksgive-a-thon Entries & More
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, we'd like to shine a spotlight on the 2021 Donut Team Thanksgive-a-thon Contest entries and talk about some more unrelated stuff. You can read the blog post here for more information and di
3 likes
0 replies
A somewhat stupid question and perhaps already answered.
Kenny Giles replied to And now everyone is leaving?'s topic 1 year ago
I'm working on a proyect as a sideworker, and during the process of modifying textures, this question came up several times. Can the Krusty Burger changing sign be modified? By this I mean the banner that uses the "letter_grid.bmp"/"letter_gri.xml" texture and shader. In case this were true, I would
0 likes
1 replies