Forum Mod Bakery Docs
NO_NAME_TEXT
goodstar63 made this topic 4 years ago
everytime I tried to test my custom character the game keep crashing and saying NO_NAME_TEXT
1 likes
0 replies
Changing Character Models in Multi-Meme v1.5
homesimpson replied to their own topic 1 year ago
How Do I change The playermodel?
0 likes
2 replies
Hack Support
KuposNtheMyst replied to their own topic 1 year ago
had a notification pop up to install net.framework 3.0, after the install the launcher was showing a bunch of missing files. I fixed that by redownloading and replacing the files. now its showing another missing file but I've redownloaded donut mod like 3 times.
0 likes
2 replies
No Required Purchases
Secondhand Feraligatr made this topic 7 months ago
This mod removes all instances where you have to buy a certain car or outfit to start a mission. So for example, you can start Office Spaced without buying the Plow King. You of course still need to buy the car/outfit to use it. This mod also changes the dialogue before the missions. They now use an
1 likes
0 replies
Burn's Atomic MegaBus
Just Danny replied to BigBritshBloke's topic 5 months ago
Behold! The nuclear powered solution to Springfeilds lack of public transportation! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jofYiMDy4IzD8YgZ69C9Q053t0TsuMiA/view?usp=drive_link Camera angle still isn't great. Will update when/if I can fix this. You can buy this bus for Gil in level 1.
0 likes
1 replies
Playable Gwen Tennyson (Alien Force) in The Simpsons Hit And Run
APMSC1996 replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 10 months ago
What if Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10 Alien Force was a playable character in The Simpsons Hit And Run she would be perfect for Marge's level since Ben 10 Alien Force takes place during the night in some episodes
1 likes
1 replies
Donald Duck
donaldduck123123123420 made this topic 3 years ago
can someone please make a player model as Donald duck from the timeless river? (kingdom hearts 2) (the black and white Donald duck) htanks
0 likes
0 replies
0 likes
0 replies
Wheel Movement
TBA made this topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone. I am making a custom car (it's going very well) and I want to know if i can change the place of the wheels and seats. When I go to skeleton they don't move.
1 likes
0 replies
Meta.ini
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
Where can I download Meta.ini?
0 likes
1 replies
Exporting models to Blender and giving them texture
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
How Do I export the models from shar into blender and using the Lucas Addon to blender because every time when I use blender the models and the addon doesn't work for me I'm trying to make a custom vehicle.
0 likes
2 replies
Why is there no WWE mods for Simpsons hit & run?
HUNTER made this topic 2 years ago
I'm a big fan of the Simpsons and the Simpsons hit & run. and I'm also a HUGE fan of the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) so I was thinking: why is there not a single WWE mod for SHAR? I feel like someone would have made one by now right?. I would so be up for making one but i have no idea even h
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #22: Website Happenings & A Tiny Car
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'm gonna take you through some behind-the-scenes website stuff and borb is going to give you a sneak peak of her new Tiny Car mod! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
Where can I get a copy of H and R?
mazexz replied to JMorii's topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone I really want to play the game again and on PC with this launcher but where can I get a copy of the game? Where do you recommend to buy a copy of the game?
0 likes
1 replies
Modelling and script idea's
BrettThekidRE made this topic 2 years ago
Hello there I am back and I am in need of people's help, So here is the problems I face 1. I can not use blender so I could use some help making car models 2. I can not think of a story line, however I do have a plot for the mod 3. my discord is Brett The kidRE#1467 if you have any questions I have
0 likes
0 replies