Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #14: Thanksgive-a-thon Entries & More
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, we'd like to shine a spotlight on the 2021 Donut Team Thanksgive-a-thon Contest entries and talk about some more unrelated stuff. You can read the blog post here for more information and di
3 likes
0 replies
How can I change SHAR's music for another?
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello beautiful people of this great community, does anyone know how I can replace the music of SHAR? Since in one more month I finish school I want to go ahead in this, if they did not understand the question, here is an example, I want to replace the Sunday drive music with one from a Maro kart ga
0 likes
2 replies
Does Level 7's Bonus Mission have a bug?
Addy replied to AshleyGamer1995's topic 2 years ago
The Bonus Mission of Level 7, from Mr. Smithers in front of the Kwik-E-Mart (or Spook-E-Mart). After completing his Bonus Mission, the blue circle location point of where he is found on the radar is not cleared off (the exclamation mark above his head is, however), and he does not disappear from the
1 likes
2 replies
Mods to play Now
mazexz replied to mason12310's topic 8 months ago
Been a long time since I was last on the forum, just wondering what mods are worth playing now.
0 likes
1 replies
Where is the token field? and how do i join others servers?
TenAte108 made this topic 3 years ago
I got my Token code, in order to play where do i put it to be allowed to play multiplayer? all i can do is play in my private server but how do i play in others servers?
2 likes
0 replies
How do I change the devices in bonus game?
VasaLav3 made this topic 4 years ago
Im trying to set up the bonus game so P1 uses keyboard and mouse, and P2 an xbox one controller I have. Under the vechicle settings there are check marks to tell me what devices each player uses, but I dont know how to change them, any help would be appreaciated, thanks.
1 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #54: Mod Bakery Closed Beta Applications & Mod of Stupidity
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This week, we have some news regarding Mod Bakery and also a rad community spotlight. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below.
2 likes
0 replies
Permission/Credit other Modders for a video
mazexz replied to Montenstein's topic 1 year ago
Hey, So I want to upload a video to YT showcasing the mission edits I have made in Level 1. I don't plan to release my mod to the public as it uses multiple work from other modders. Because my missions require the use of Colou's FCM mod and the Donut Teams 3D Phonebooth Previews mod I wanted to make
0 likes
3 replies
Can't use the launcher with the french version of the game
Fluffy replied to Bwong's topic 1 year ago
Hello world ! I've been trying to play SHAR for a while, but I can't use the launcher. After installation, the launcher asks me to copy the Movie folder and the Dialogs.rcf. They are there, but since it's the french version, the "dialogs.rcf" is actualy called "dialogf.rcf". If I rename it, the game
1 likes
1 replies
How do you get mods on simpsons hit and run on mac? here's how!
Kenny Giles replied to thory1isoler's topic 1 year ago
First go to application then right click on the shar base game, not the launcher. Then you click "show package contents" then you open "drive_c", then in that folder click "program files", then you should see the lucas shar(Simpsons hit and run) mod launcher folder only if you did everything right i
0 likes
1 replies
Looney tunes
GuiltyStoner replied to meowskers5's topic 1 year ago
could someone make a looney tunes mod or just import some charictors
0 likes
1 replies
Any way to get a real multiplayer mod?
fsdfgasgfisd replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
I have always wondering if it's possible to play some missions in multiplayer like destroy her opponent first or some races. I don't know too much about modding but I see a lot of games get a multiplayer mod liké recently Mario Odyssey if you know. Maybe it's people don't care about multiplayer but
0 likes
2 replies
Xml to p3d?
IRLxBALLER made this topic 4 years ago
How would i use my exported xml from blender in lucas' p3d editor?
0 likes
0 replies
Website Hot Fix: Replying should be working again
Fluffy made this topic 5 years ago
Hey all, We wanted to let you know we were made aware of an issue that prevented responses to threads by iKurt. This issue was not present in the 3 months of beta testing we did on the test server and was caused by a data structure being reset when we moved the site to live. This was not an issue we
2 likes
0 replies
RSD file problem
Victorio made this topic 8 years ago
Edit: New problem, In level 1 Mission 2 it uses the same music as in Level 4 Mission 1 BUT I don't want the same music, I want to change to the old music in the L4M1 but still keeping the new music in L1M2. Is that available?
0 likes
0 replies