Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Character Mod
ollymelhuish made this topic 4 years ago
Is there a mod where I can play as muumuu homer the whole game rather than being Lisa, Bart etc
0 likes
0 replies
Mod launcher not working
randomdino made this topic 4 years ago
Hey. i just started using the Lucas mod launcher and downloaded some mods. it was working for a while, but now when i try to launch the game nothing will happen. i tried changing the mod i was opening but nothing is happening. Could someone help me?
0 likes
0 replies
Adding map props
caneinmex made this topic 6 years ago
So I found out that you guys have figured out how to create maps and edit maps for SHAR. I was wondering how to edit and add props to the game world, what programs would I need and is this method even publicly available.
0 likes
0 replies
Help: Change the image of the glass can be broken ?
Alan Bur replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hi I need someone to tell me how to change the image of the glass may break would greatly appreciate it
0 likes
2 replies
Loading a custom map on a different level
Montenstein replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hi, I'm very new to modding SHAR, I've run into an issue where when I spawn into the level, I have to get in a vehicle and drive around for a few seconds before the map loads in, does anyone have any suggestions or the answer to this? Thanks ^^ - Prior to driving around - After a few seconds
0 likes
3 replies
Tuesday Topics #13: A Couple Things
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'd like to let Borb talk for a bit (dear god), offer a reminder about our on-going contest and talk a little bit about website stuff. You can read the blog post here for more information a
3 likes
0 replies
Hit & run keeps crashing after immediatly beating story line
beaveronies made this topic 4 years ago
Hi, everytime I launch my hit and run game it loads up fine and i get to where i can select "new game", "resume game" etc... But when i hit resume game the newspaper spins and the burning loading rope gets to about half way and then crashes I selected for it to pop up a message when it crashes and t
0 likes
0 replies
Aspect Ratio Issue
Trittyburd made this topic 5 years ago
When I run the vanilla game from the Mod Launcher, my game does not fill my monitor with 1920x1080 resolution. Choosing 640x480 and a few other larger resolutions, however, do fill the monitor. I've tried messing with the hacks for aspect ratio, borderless and such but it has not worked. Same with t
0 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run Reanimated
unclekrusty made this topic 2 years ago
Not so much a request as an ambitious pitch, but here goes. You may have, on YT, seen a "reanimated" collab, in which multiple animators each animate a short sequence from existing media, in their own style but still using the original audio. Here's an example of such a collab: What I am proposing i
0 likes
0 replies
Developing a mod as a team
Ferruccio&Enzolive replied to their own topic 2 years ago
When I have an idea for a mod, can't I form my own little development team (artists, programmers, voice overs...)?
0 likes
2 replies
Pure3D Editor Feature Requests/Suggestions
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hi Donut Team (and Lucas specifically), A useful feature would be to show a vehicle's reflection/shininess in the preview window as opposed to just flat lighting. However, this would require the Reflection value from the vehicle's .con file. A slightly less important feature involves skeleton joints
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #19: Homepage Update
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'd like to talk about an update to the homepage of this website. You can read it here for more information and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
[Experimental] Unusual Post Patterns
Fluffy made this topic 2 years ago
Today we're launching an experimental feature to help auto-moderate the forum. Unusual Post Patterns is a new way for us to automatically suspend a user temporarily when unusual posts are being made by this user. This means if someone makes a post that falls far outside the realm of what is expected
3 likes
0 replies
Where can I find my screenshots?
UnknownSteel replied to microwave's topic 3 years ago
What is the directory for screenshots?
0 likes
1 replies