Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #43: Miscellaneous Projects
Fluffy replied to Donut Team's topic 1 year ago
Ahoy-hoy everyone, Maz from Donut Team here, welcome to another one of my occasional Tuesday Topic posts! Today, we’ll be taking a look at a few of the team’s miscellaneous modding projects! You can read the blog post here.
3 likes
1 replies
Not Bagels but Churroteam
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 8 years ago
Yes thats right they arent bagels anymore but they are back for the seconds behold the "Churroteam" the beast has been released to the depths of the internets.
0 likes
0 replies
How do I make characters for Hit&Run
half_haIf0001 replied to UncIeJoe's topic 1 year ago
I want to start modding hit&run by replacing homer with Beavis or Butthead from the show Beavis and Butthead as a playable character mod and I wanna know how I can do that and also maybe the voice lines too
0 likes
4 replies
Tuesday Topics #21: Borb's BKP Pack
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'm gonna let Borb talk a little bit her new costume mod. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
can you change color of traffic cars in the phone booth when you use unlock all cars cheat
Wonderwoman57 made this topic 3 years ago
so ive used up to 100 game use an cheat unlock all cars but can you select any colors in traffic cars for example minivanA compactA pickupA suvA sportsA sportsB sedanA sedanB wagonA those traffic cars has colors but you can custom any colors just like the custom traffic support like the game called
1 likes
0 replies
How can I add custom cars, without the game crashing
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
It's a hit or miss when I try adding my own cars. What can I do?
1 likes
0 replies
How can I make pedestrians chase me?
Nut replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hello everyone, I have seen a video of surreal bot in which pedestrians chased Lisa, what is the value (number) to make pedestrians chase the player: I have the cheat tablet. What will be the value (number)
0 likes
5 replies
game always crash when im trying my mod
chime16622 made this topic 4 years ago
im trying to make a mod, but it always crash when i get on the car, can you help me?
0 likes
1 replies
Tuesday Topics #44: TT Schedule Change & Mod Jam Reminder
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to Tuesday Topics. This week, we're changing the schedule for Tuesday Topics and also offering a quick reminder that the Roaring 1920s Mod Jam is about to come to a close. You can read the blog post here.
1 likes
0 replies
Alguno me puede ayudar?
TiagoTrombe made this topic 2 years ago
despues de descargar los 3 archivos de http://multiplayer.donutteam.com/game/sharmp/download los extraigo y despues lo meto a la carpeta del juego? o tengo que hacer un paso mas?
0 likes
0 replies
Multiple conversion WAV to RSD of ALL WAV files in one folder
lajtborn replied to their own topic 5 months ago
Hello everyone! I found once a topic that shows a way for multiple conversion RSD to WAV using .bat script https://forum.donutteam.com/topic/4033/1 But I wonder if there's a way for a backward conversion of all WAV files in a folder to RSD similar to the previous one, or is there a way for Lucas RSD
0 likes
6 replies
rigging my first character
Stringmaster7 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
I guess if I were to flair this, it would be: This one here Help needed and Discussion. I have Homer character and his skeleton extracted. I have tried every which way of getting the skeleton and homer together and moving, how do you guys make it so easy?
0 likes
2 replies
Computer says no - Game won't start
effello replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi all, first post and already got to ask for help. I found the original game in my desk and wanted to play. Informed myself, learned about this awesome community and the launcher. So I borrowed an external reader and made three ISO's from the three disks (german version). Transferred them to my Mic
0 likes
1 replies
Tuesday Topics #36: Sequelizing the API
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics blog post! I've been a bit busy the past couple weeks since I've started a new Web Development job but, despite that, I've still been chipping away at various my web-related projects for Donut Team. On that note, I'd l
2 likes
1 replies
Crash on loading L3 M1
LordPalmerston replied to their own topic 3 years ago
When I try and load up L3 M1 using the mod launcher, the game just crashes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing compatability modes & different mod releases and they have not worked. For reference, I’m using the disc version of Vivendi Bestsellers SHAR copy I bought from Amazon. The
1 likes
2 replies