Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Help with Lucas Shadow Adjuster
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Hey, I was wondering If I could have some help with the lucas shadow adjuster as the last time I tried to use it with a car the game crashed when I tried to load it back up. Edit: Also if possible how to reposition the shadow.
0 likes
1 replies
I really like what Korylon is doing.
mazexz replied to TAWG's topic 1 year ago
I mean look at this: https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/5165-the-simpsons-hit-run-the-definitive-edition-remake-new-update she is literally doing what even ea wouldn't do and even if they did, tbh I think I personally wouldn't enjoy playing it.
0 likes
1 replies
It's that authorize or not ?
HYDE_GACKT replied to their own topic 3 years ago
Hello! I can make my own custom mission with Fully Connected Map (Latest version) So it's that authorize or not ?
0 likes
2 replies
"Gran Turismo" car pack for SHAR?
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I grew up with Gran Turismo, a racing game series created by Polyphony Digital, since the first ever game on PS1 from 1997/1998. It has a wide variety of real-life cars, normal ones and race models. So, I'd thought I suggest a definite pack of its vehicles for Simpsons: Hit & Run. I dream of even th
0 likes
2 replies
Donut Team: January 2017 Status Update
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, Here's the first status update of the new year. See you again during the Nuclear Winter Event! - Loren
0 likes
0 replies
Crash Reports
mazexz replied to BassiKun's topic 1 year ago
Hello, this is my first time posting in this page, and I am doing so because I have tried everything but nothing has worked. So after almost two years of this game being in my computer, it has randomly started to crash at certain points. The ones I have been able to confirm are: Level 1: - Street Ra
0 likes
7 replies
How do i change character
Kenny Giles replied to Fridge's topic 1 year ago
How do i change characters or outfits in the sharmp multiplayer simspons hit and run mod? because the clothes things arent there
0 likes
2 replies
Broken milk truck and races
mazexz replied to CrazyMINERcz's topic 2 years ago
Hey, when i try to enter the milk truck (via Phone booth plus mod), the game always crashes. Does anybody know what to do with it ? Something similiar always happens when i try to start a race. Any hint or tip will come in helpful.
0 likes
2 replies
Adding .NET 4 Support to Various Tools
mazexz replied to Loren's topic 5 months ago
Hello everybody, this is Loren from Donut Team. I just published a small blog post regarding adding .NET 4 support to various tools which you can read over on our blog.
5 likes
4 replies
Tuesday Topics #17: On Modding
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I want to talk a bit about our modding efforts as I haven't really touched on that too much since starting the blog. You can read it here for more information and discuss it below!
6 likes
0 replies
Extract songs
Bill replied to their own topic 2 years ago
hello I came to ask for help I wanted to know if anyone knows how to extract the songs from the game or if they have the download of the songs Thanks
0 likes
2 replies
Game won't let me complete certain missions
Josh / Proddy replied to xanthor__'s topic 3 years ago
Hello community. I've been playing Simpsons Hit and Run for some time now, but recently, when I played a mission like Kwik Cash, Going to The Lu, and Wolves Stole My Pills, the cut-scene before "Mission Complete!" won't appear, and thus I'm unable to complete the mission. When I cancelled the missio
0 likes
1 replies
Camera Editing
Adro made this topic 5 years ago
Hello, Was wondering if there was a way where you can disable the effect of the camera when the faster you go, the more the camera looks down at your car, i find it pretty annoying when it does that, it doesn't happen when you are in first person view. help would be much appreciated
2 likes
0 replies
Website Update - 22 October 2015
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, We made a small update to the website: - Added statistics monitoring for logging in, post creation, reply creation, and other assorted features. This will be used in the Trick or Treat event. - We are now allowing access from donutteam.com with donut.team being the short url. Sorry if
0 likes
0 replies