Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #17: On Modding
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I want to talk a bit about our modding efforts as I haven't really touched on that too much since starting the blog. You can read it here for more information and discuss it below!
6 likes
0 replies
Multiple conversion WAV to RSD of ALL WAV files in one folder
lajtborn replied to their own topic 5 months ago
Hello everyone! I found once a topic that shows a way for multiple conversion RSD to WAV using .bat script https://forum.donutteam.com/topic/4033/1 But I wonder if there's a way for a backward conversion of all WAV files in a folder to RSD similar to the previous one, or is there a way for Lucas RSD
0 likes
6 replies
Springfield Elementary
Stringmaster7 made this topic 1 year ago
https://imgur.com/a/3ePPr58 Here is a link to the things I did on the inside of Springfield Elementary. If you do happen to look, leavea comment on what I need to improve. I am not done yet, I have the contents of the interior that I have not put in. Still, for me, it is a WIP.
1 likes
0 replies
Windows 11's Microsoft Store animations look familiar.
H1DD3NLUiGi1983 made this topic 2 years ago
I had recently gotten a new laptop with Windows 11 on it. Everything (SHAR-related, at least) works just as it should. However, on my quest through the new Microsoft Store to redownload some apps, I noticed something. Link to OneDrive video Does the animation in the app look familiar to anybody? Lik
0 likes
0 replies
Problem with the client
Josh / Proddy replied to taharm204's topic 3 years ago
I downloaded the client and can't log in to my account. Returns the error "Unable to connect to Donut Team".Please help me.
0 likes
1 replies
Donut Mod: Development Update #1
AlfredoAndFriends replied to Loren's topic 5 months ago
Hello everybody, this is Loren from Donut Team and today we have published the first Donut Mod development update blog post. You can read the blog post over on our blog! Be sure to let us know what you think! :)
3 likes
2 replies
Missing file.
NateyBruv253 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
I have not been able to play SHAR for a while now because is says this file is missing : art\chars\h_spdr_m.p3d As soon as I get to the screen where homer is sitting down on the couch I press Continue game and I go to the loading screen, after 3 seconds it pauses and then says the following. File mi
0 likes
2 replies
How to fix mission rings?
RedDay13 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
When I change the mission, I add Stage: "Get to the store", but when I get to the ring (the trigger of the place to come to) nothing happens.
1 likes
2 replies
Texture Help
TheFunHero made this topic 5 years ago
I'm trying to add the Red Rock (Knuckles' Extreme Gear Hoverboard) from Sonic RIders into the game, but when I add the textures to the p3d editor, it appears to be black on the Composite Drawable. Is there something I'm doing wrong? If so, please let me know.
0 likes
0 replies
To developers
BiTE made this topic 8 years ago
Remember when You talked about item trading etc.? So how about a app for mobile Phone? Operating your donut team website account, trading etc. from it. That would be awesome. Think about it.
0 likes
0 replies
Dialogue never ends in custom missiom
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
I've been trying to make a custom mission, but when I use a dialogue objective, it never ends in the mission. What can I do to remedy this? P.S., Sorry Jake for wasting your time on what I thought was a bug.
0 likes
0 replies
❄ Cold Breathing ❄
mazexz replied to their own topic 1 week ago
This resource provides a lua script & a breathing effect that will apply on your characters once you launch the game. Limitations: I've limited this to just the main characters & their outfits because of a crash occuring when too many characters with particle effects exist (To enable it for all char
7 likes
5 replies
Tuesday Topics #55: Pimp My Height
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Ahoy my friends, maz from Donut Team here. Not much has been going on behind the scenes the scenes this week (at least, that we're ready to talk about), but I've got a cool fact for you: You can add visible suspension to your vehicles! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below.
3 likes
0 replies
npcs can walk on the road
Wonderwoman57 made this topic 3 years ago
so i try debug in my mod launcher some traffic cars can now go on shorcuts and how about npcs what happens they can walk on the road just like in road rage returns npcs run over by traffic please help
1 likes
0 replies
Crate movement/adding
TBA made this topic 8 years ago
How do I add/move the buzz cola crates on missions?
1 likes
0 replies