Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Making my own mod?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi there. I want to make my own Mod. I use Lucas Pure3D Editor 4 to change the car graphics (colors, sizes). First I exported and then imported the picture, but after importing it opened a window (after starting the game and selecting the car from the phone booth), that the pixel size is too large.
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #69: Even More Website Updates
AlfredoAndFriends replied to Loren's topic 10 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, our original topic of discussion had to be postponed for technical reasons and I've also been busy moving house so, unfortunately, there's not too much to talk about. That said, I would at least go over the
3 likes
2 replies
Tutorial: Change newspapers on loading screens
mazexz replied to ToMaTeh's topic 1 year ago
Good morning, I'm ToMaTeh. Today I want to talk about a very simple change that maybe some wanted to make in their mods. The newspapers. In the loading screens, depending on the level, different newspapers are shown as the story progresses, showing relatively important things, bringing out the first
1 likes
1 replies
Simpsons Hit and Run Media Error
cbkteejay replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hi, I really enjoyed Donut Mod 3 and all the other mods on here. Every time I have tried to launch donut mod 4 with the mod launcher, it fails to load every time (screenshots above). All editions of donut mod work with my version of SHaR. I have tried installing previous versions of donut mod 4 but
0 likes
5 replies
Where is the best place to download shar?
Kenny Giles replied to MRcarter's topic 1 year ago
I used to use a old copy of the game, but It doesnt work anymore, if you guys have any recommendations on where to get the game, please tell me.
0 likes
1 replies
Is there any way to fix the file 'sound\scripts\car_tune.spt?
mazexz replied to najmerus's topic 1 year ago
so yeah, i want to add multiple car mods into my modpack and i cannot because of that error, is there any way? i would like to have a lil tutorial on how to do it!
0 likes
8 replies
Tuesday Topics #10: Just A Few Small Things
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'd just like to talk about a few small things we've done in the past week. You can read the blog post here for more information and discuss it below!
5 likes
0 replies
My Progress reset when i launch the game using mod launcher
nate56mate made this topic 4 years ago
When i start up the Simpsons Hit and Run (without major mods) on the mod launcher, my progress seems to have been reset to 0% and i have to start a new game, but when i launch the game without the mod launcher, my progress is 100%, what's happened?
0 likes
0 replies
I have a .p3d of Kang or Kodos, please can someone fix the skeletal joints and smoothen the transparent space helmet
mazexz replied to John's topic 10 months ago
As everyone knows, Kang and Kodos look 100% identical so once one of this is fixed, we can copy and paste it to make the other alien It's decompilable, download here: LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR
0 likes
3 replies
Allow R/C Buggy Bumper Cam
Addy made this topic 11 months ago
Allows using the Bumper Cam view whilst driving the R/C Buggy (dune_v) vehicle, normally not possible. Requires at least version 1.24 of the mod launcher. Is compatible with the Demo game release. Is decompilable. History 1.0 (21st May 2023) Initial release. DOWNLOAD
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #34: Reworking the Blog
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics blog post! I've returned from my vacation and today I'd like to talk about some improvements I've been working on for the blog. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
Website Changelog: 3 December 2016
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
Today we released a small update to further improve stability and user experience while using our website: Changelog Added "The Nuclear Winter Event" link to the navbar. This will take you to the event's thread. Moved the teaser banner to below the navbar. Made the forum home sidebar show up on top
0 likes
0 replies
Making a Game in 72 hours: Ludum Dare 54
Fluffy made this topic 7 months ago
Hello everybody, this is Jake from Donut Team and today we are sharing something a little different. We participated in Ludum Dare 54. You can read all about it at this blog post. Thanks for checking this out. If you have any feedback or ideas, please be sure to let us know.
2 likes
1 replies
Tuesday Topics #68: More Website Updates
Loren made this topic 11 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss some more updates to our various websites that have rolled out or will be rolling out soon.Commissions! You can read the blog post here!
1 likes
0 replies
Restore Music
mazexz replied to Gwen_Simpson's topic 1 year ago
hi i installed the simpsons hit and run and i play mods from this site all the time but i have a question my version dont have any music none at all only the sound effects i turned my music setting to all the way up and still no music, is there a way i can restore the music and if so could you do a
0 likes
1 replies