Forum Mod Bakery Docs
More Questions to ask!
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 7 years ago
1. How do you remove dialogue from street missions, from barney from level one and bonus mission? 2. how to remove driver from a car, but not perma but only for like level 2 or level 7? 3 How to keep the dialogue but make it work for other characters?
0 likes
0 replies
Game crashes when loading a saved file
mazexz replied to nick_506's topic 8 months ago
I only have 1 saved file so far , when I try to load the game up it crashes halfway through the loading screen. I created a new game and it works fine. Is the save file just messed up? Is there a fix for this or do I just have to start over again . Thanks in advance
0 likes
3 replies
Lunch game directly from desktop
toma0711 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
any way to lunch the game via the luncher (i use it only to fix bugs), directly from desktop, without having to go through the luncher UI?
0 likes
2 replies
How to increase FMV quality?
mazexz replied to CrazydaffyBoi's topic 1 year ago
Hello, I heard that Simpsons hit and run supports higher quality fmv's. There doesn't seem to be an option to set what quality I want. If anyone knows how to change that let me new as I am new to the shar modding scene.
0 likes
3 replies
Tuesday Topics #65: Snazzy New Profiles
Loren made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This week, I'd mostly like to talk about our snazzy new profiles that are really coming along! You can the new blog post here!
2 likes
0 replies
New result of attacking pedestrians by foot or vehicle
MobBarley replied to their own topic 1 year ago
I don't know if anyone else has already had this idea but please could someone make a mod/hack that makes it so pedestrians have the same fate as wasp cameras when they're attacked (kicked once or rammed by car then they immediately disappear into coins). Preferably permanently per pedestrian per sa
0 likes
2 replies
Checking files while downloading
Kenny Giles replied to EddySeg's topic 1 year ago
In short, I want to install this mod https://99minecraft.com/mods/uwu-mod-1-12-2/ . But I want to check the file before downloading. If there are sites that can check the file, and then I will download it already? I just don't want to install any virus or miner and kill my computer. If you have a su
0 likes
1 replies
The Music's Files's Names
XiameseCat replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Here a compilation of the names of the music in the musicrcfs incase you want to export the audio! banjo=Cletus's Theme (Used in Better than Beef, Bonfire of the Manatees, and Redneck Roundup) bart_chase01=Fresh Skid Marks (Used in Bart 'n' Frink, the second half of From Outer Space, and Full Metal
5 likes
6 replies
I don't find the badge option?
HomerOfSteel replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I search on my profile and I don't find where are my badges While I have already played several times SHAR Multiplayer. Anyone can help me please.
0 likes
2 replies
I am unable to edit either a custom car hitbox or a vanilla game hitbox in Blender.
kRoLLiK replied to oxide117's topic 11 months ago
Hello,I'm running into a bit of a problem where I can't import a car's hitbox(whether it's the hitbox of a custom car or a vanilla game car's hitbox)into Blender. Using Weasel's hitbox editing plugin gives me a"No collision chunks found!"error when I try importing it,and using Lucas' XML plugin simp
0 likes
3 replies
8-bit retro graphics?
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
Could there be a possible texture mod for SHAR in the future to make it look 8-bit (Nintendo Entertainment System/SEGA Master System)? And if also music in that stylised way? Just an idea, really. Oh, and replace the original Buzz Coins and their sound effects with Mario's coins, along with its 8-bi
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #72: Things Are Happening
Loren made this topic 9 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss some of the stuff we've been up to these past couple of weeks. You can read the blog post here!
0 likes
0 replies
There should be more Nintendo-related mods for SHAR.
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
Yeah, like the Toad's Turnpike mod by Colou, that is. I'm wondering... How about the other locations as map mods, along with the original music from Nintendo's games, like outside Princess Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64? Or another Mario Kart circuit map? Maybe even mods of other Nintendo franch
0 likes
0 replies
Suspension
Laslo made this topic 4 years ago
Hi everyone. I wanted to ask a question. Why the suspension of AI's vehicle lower then player's.
1 likes
0 replies
CommandLine.txt Doesn´t work
LuckySeal replied to their own topic 7 months ago
I have a big problem, I´m trying to use two mods that modify the same file, that is not possible without the -allowignoremodconflicts command.My problem is that the command doesn´t work, Can someone help me???
0 likes
6 replies