Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to move Phonebooth?
RedDay13 made this topic 4 years ago
Is there way to move PhoneBooth?
0 likes
1 replies
Hello, I got idea
Phantom Black CZ replied to their own topic 2 years ago
The guy make fully conected map And the guy make Level 2 Tweek So I have an idea that you would do that fully cected map and level 2 tweek continually and make fully conectead maps tweek
0 likes
1 replies
Change day to night
RedDay13 made this topic 4 years ago
How to change day to night in level1_terra Changing sky and clouds but building are too bright. How to make them darker?
0 likes
0 replies
Adding destinations to missions
jrburger95 made this topic 8 years ago
I am trying to make a mission mod but I have one small problem. I can't seem to have a destination trigger the next event and even though there is a carsphere there where the destination is it does not activate when I drive over it. Can someone please help.
0 likes
0 replies
Stuck on the piece of dialogue stuck!
Pizza_Dude22 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
So what happens is you talk and then the dialogue plays but it doesn't and I Can't skip and progress. AddStage("final"); AddObjective("dialogue"); AmbientAnimationRandomize( 1, 0 ); // ( pc=0, npc=1) (nonrandom=0, random=1) AmbientAnimationRandomize( 0, 0 ); AddAmbientNpcAnimation( "none" ); AddAmbi
0 likes
9 replies
Combination
AlfredoAndFriends replied to Hunt's topic 2 years ago
Take Colou's Map and integrate it into the multiplayer mod. Also anyone playing multiplayer? Just aquired
0 likes
2 replies
Custom Character & Maps in Multiplayer SHAR
mazexz replied to HotDude360's topic 1 year ago
I just asking, How do you add a custom character mods and Map Mods into Online Multiplayer? if someone tell me, will be great!
0 likes
1 replies
Any chance to get a remake or remaster?
mazexz replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
This game is my favorite of all dream and my most wanted dream was a remake, a remaster or even a sequel. But do you think this can be actually possible ?
0 likes
1 replies
can npc as an traffic cars
Wonderwoman57 made this topic 3 years ago
so some like lucas xml files like npcs can be like traffic cars can some one make an mod nps is traffic cars? this is an skin mod not an car mod
0 likes
0 replies
i need help
EBIm83 made this topic 7 years ago
hello again, can someone tell me please how can i add death triggers and how i can use them only for certain missions thanks a lot and btw i m making an awesome mod and i cant wait to finish it and share it with you guys
0 likes
0 replies
How to drive misc vehicles in the Bonus Game?
mazexz replied to AshleyGamer1995's topic 2 years ago
I probably might be wrong on this question, but is there a way to use the other vehicles (secret, unplayable, civilian and deleted) in the Bonus Game, the same way as in the main adventure? The CPU opponents in the Bonus Game can sometimes be seen driving them...but why not the player too? It seems
0 likes
3 replies
Is possible import animation of Mixamo for the game?
nicomenezes07 made this topic 2 years ago
I wishing off add new attack moviments.is there a method in Blender?
0 likes
0 replies
Homer's Head
Freelancer_T_O_T replied to their own topic 9 months ago
The Infosphere, Futurama Wiki, and all other forums state that Homer Simpson's first appearance in the Futurama Series was as a Head in a Jar in the Head Museum in "A Head In The Poles"... But I have rewatched that scene extensively on Disney+, DVD, and YouTube, but there is no actual evidence that
1 likes
2 replies
My problem...on multiple things.
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
1: I HATE "*oo*l*", because everything about them are annoying to me, from word, sounding, logo (both old and new), style, and putting their noses in everything for no reason. Just why not "Bing", then? I KNOW they're either not as successful or equally known...but I don't mind THEM as much. 2: I HA
0 likes
1 replies
Running into assertion errors in the Phonebooth when adding too many vehicles
BOOST15673 replied to their own topic 11 months ago
I realize there is a limit of 60 car health values to the save file. This error is happening as soon as I add the 61st car, which is expected. Using the Custom Shop Support hack should circumvent this I assume, however, I am struggling to get this to work. I can add the vehicles to a Phonebooth, but
0 likes
2 replies