Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #68: More Website Updates
Loren made this topic 11 months ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. This week, I'd like to discuss some more updates to our various websites that have rolled out or will be rolling out soon.Commissions! You can read the blog post here!
1 likes
0 replies
Main Mod Question
xUnknown replied to FarPlus's topic 7 years ago
Hi, I would like to ask a simple question regarding the Donut Mod: The Seaside Update. If i install this and play it will i be able to finish the game as a whole or does it stop at the end of level 3? I just want to understand if I'll be able to continue past that point or not?
0 likes
1 replies
Can't move the camera
malvarisco made this topic 3 years ago
I can't use my right analog stick to move the camera around when I'm walking. When I'm driving I can. I've set up everything but nothing happens. Does anyone know why?
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #26: New User Profiles Preview
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our final Tuesday Topics of February 2022! This week, I'd like to talk about the new user profiles I briefly mentioned last week! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
Someone is playing multimeme
xUnknown replied to Nut's topic 2 years ago
hello everyone i've been playing multi meme i would like to play with someone
0 likes
4 replies
SHARMP In Windowed
Trainmaster642 made this topic 4 years ago
Hey Does Anybody Know How To Run SHARMP in windowed mode because im trying to play with my brother by resizing the window for splitscreen and i have seen others do it, Thanks in advance
0 likes
0 replies
Rest Easy to my First Pet
AndrewHarris109 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Normally I don't talk about this type of stuff, but my dog has passed away this morning. I had this dog since I was 8 or 9 years old. I love you my pet, and I'll see you someday in Heaven. This was a photo of my dog when I was 11, back in 2011.
0 likes
11 replies
como jogo mutiplayer na nova versão do launcher?
FireGod made this topic 4 years ago
estou com problemas na hora de jogar com meu amigo os simpsons,antigamente,tinhamos que colocar o token e já ir jogando,mas agora esta pedindo nome,senha(na aba "User") e host,port e server password (na aba "Server"),eu ja consegui fazer o login,mas não sei oque colocar em host e na porta,é pra eu c
0 likes
0 replies
[MFK] Selecting random object from list?
mazexz replied to Valon's topic 1 year ago
Good Afternoon all, New to the forums, however I've taken a look around and can't quite seem to find a similar issue so thought it best to post here, apologies if I'm in the wrong category. Currently working on my first little mod / project, some experience in LUA however I'm curious about the MFK r
0 likes
3 replies
Tuesday Topics #52: Happy Halloween!
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
A-honk-honk you lost souls, maz from mmm... Forbidden Donut Team here. This Halloween, I have an exciting release for you all - a Halloween version of the Fully Connected Map! You can read the blog post all about it here, check it out on Mod Bakery here and discuss it on the forum here!
2 likes
0 replies
Can't log in multiplayer
Laelaps_Atleti made this topic 3 years ago
I cannot log in multiplayer mod it's saying "Unable to connect to Donut Team" I don't get why
1 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #37: API v5 Rollout
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics blog post! This past week, we quietly rolled out a new major version of the Donut Team API. Today, I'd like to briefly discuss what this means for the future of our web services. You can read about it here and discuss
2 likes
0 replies
Abe's Bizzare Adventure needs some devs!
YaBoiRay made this topic 3 years ago
I need help with making costumes for the characters. And maybe some assistance with cars. If you can find the shriner's cart model, give me the link immediately.
0 likes
0 replies
Game won't start on Windows 10
[Deleted User] replied to andileni's topic 3 years ago
Hello, I am having problems getting the game to work on my Windows 10 laptop. Since I no longer have a CD drive on my laptop, I had copied the ISO files from the three CDs and mounted them as a virtual drive on my laptop using the "Deploy" command. Installing the game from the CD also worked as far
0 likes
1 replies
debug mode
Jake15 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
does anyone know how to skip objectives with debug mode. im new :)
0 likes
4 replies