Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to turn P3D to OBJ with lucas Pure P3D editor
John replied to TAWG's topic 1 year ago
There is a discussion thats like 6 years old and i cant seem to find the things to do that.
0 likes
4 replies
debug mode
Jake15 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
does anyone know how to skip objectives with debug mode. im new :)
0 likes
4 replies
City Bus
BigBritshBloke replied to their own topic 6 months ago
download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SlsnZKhzM9fxrBuJ8PGIH4_K6cF-441h/view?usp=drive_link Uses a bus model created by Yzma https://forum.donutteam.com/topic/4331/1
0 likes
3 replies
Bart's rap outfit for SHAR?
TonySimpsonsFan70100 made this topic 2 years ago
I'm very beginner on Blender and I still don't know how to create my own outfits for the characters from The Simpsons Hit and Run. But someone could create the Bart's rap outfit from the TV episode "Pranksta Rap" for the SHAR game?.
0 likes
0 replies
SHARMP problem
mazexz replied to KosaPL's topic 2 years ago
my problem is that im in "Multiplayer Cars and Characters" instead of "FCMN and pc_mp_v" where all the players are. i dont know how this works so im asking for help here thanks
0 likes
2 replies
Game won't start on Windows 10
[Deleted User] replied to andileni's topic 3 years ago
Hello, I am having problems getting the game to work on my Windows 10 laptop. Since I no longer have a CD drive on my laptop, I had copied the ISO files from the three CDs and mounted them as a virtual drive on my laptop using the "Deploy" command. Installing the game from the CD also worked as far
0 likes
1 replies
Episode-esque opening title sequence.
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 3 years ago
It would be so easy to just copy the OTS (opening title sequence) from any episode of The Simpsons and paste it into Hit & Run as a cutscene, but would it be possible to recreate the OTS using nothing but Hit & Run itself? Using character models, environments, vehicles, etc... to recreate the OTS fr
0 likes
0 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 1
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 1 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Wireframe Character pack. - Released the Tower Tooth car mod. Download now SEE YOU TOMORROW, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
0 replies
A Christmas Theme Mod Idea
CSI_BloodGirl replied to their own topic 8 months ago
I was wondering if someone could make a Simpsons Hit & Run Christmas theme mod. The mod would include: Winter textured Springfield Festive characters and character clothing Festive cars Festively decorated buildings and interiors Festive music Altered newspaper dates I think this look could and nice
0 likes
3 replies
A mod that allows you to go up to a character and click to play as them
mazexz replied to John's topic 2 years ago
Like in the Lego Star Wars TCS, you could run up to another character and click to play as them
0 likes
1 replies
How do I replace the circular wheel hitboxes of my custom cars with squares?
mazexz replied to oxide117's topic 8 months ago
For context,there's some vanilla cars like the Obliteratatron monster truck and zombie car,that use squares for their wheel's hitboxes instead of circles,to make it so your character doesn't phase through them. Is there a way to easily implement that into my custom cars?
0 likes
3 replies
I need help...
xUnknown replied to AshleyGamer1995's topic 2 years ago
My laptop is a HP Omen, and its F keys have symbols for each of them. (F2 and F3 are changing brightness, F6 is muting audio, F12 is toggling flight mode on or off, and so on.) Because of this, while playing with Lucas' Mod Launcher for Simpsons H&R, the cheat keys and taking screenshots that requir
0 likes
9 replies
Uh...Krusty?
mazexz replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 1 year ago
krusty, what happend to you?
0 likes
2 replies
How do I add El Carro Loco's neon lights to other cars?
footbone made this topic 2 years ago
Simply put, just getting back into SHAR. No idea how to do so, any help would would be much appreciated.
1 likes
0 replies