Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Uh...Krusty?
mazexz replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 1 year ago
krusty, what happend to you?
0 likes
2 replies
simpsons car p3d files
codygamer1 made this topic 9 months ago
hi donut team, can you please make all the .png files for what i sent you and make them functional p3d files, and also for the audi tt, it has a crash and ill see what i can do in the mean time, all the files i sent you, they are all unused vehicles that you can get with all cars cheat or moding so,
0 likes
0 replies
How can I making the multi-car missions?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi. I made my own mission, but I can only race / destroy one car at a time. My question is, where can I find a guide to making the multi-car missions where the cars start at the beginning of the task? The cars wouldn't go exactly the same route. Thanks for the answer.
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #25: The New Li'l Lightnin' and more!
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to our third Tuesday Topics of February 2022! This week, we will be showing off the new Li'l Lightnin' model as well as some other stuff we're working on! You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
4 likes
0 replies
need help woth discord
Kenny Giles replied to PenguinWithADHD's topic 2 years ago
for some reason i cant type on discord
0 likes
3 replies
Tuesday Topics #57: Jeff's Map Creator 0.2 and more
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics! This is the final Tuesday Topics of 2022 but we still have a few small subjects to go over, such as the new 0.2 update for Jeff's Map Creator, before we close out the year. You can check out this week's blog post for
1 likes
0 replies
Proximity Chat
Swaghomie311 made this topic 3 years ago
I have no idea what is possible when coding mods for this game but some kind of proximity chat would be fun.
0 likes
0 replies
How to create a vehicle?
Yzma replied to AnsMaximuz20's topic 1 year ago
Good afternoon, today I come to see if you could help me with a question that I have in mind. I would like to know what kind of programs I need to be able to create my first custom car? I don't know if I need a program like blender or something similar to be able to create the model and textures or
0 likes
1 replies
Easy way to get HD Icons and HUD?
FedoFrog made this topic 1 year ago
I'd rather not upscale them myself as I don't know how to. Help is appreciated.
0 likes
0 replies
How do I skip the game start up disk 1 check?
Lucas Cardellini replied to BigBritshBloke's topic 5 months ago
Whenever you start Simpsons hit and run you need disk 1 inserted, is there any mod that makes it so you don't have to do this?
0 likes
2 replies
GSync and Frame Limiters
bread made this topic 3 years ago
Hi! I have been recently getting back into SHAR and noticed some issues with the framerate. Using the limiter built in to the latest Mod Launcher, the framerate seems to fluctuate from 60-65 and it stutters frequently. I tried using RTSS instead, and while it was slightly better, I encountered clipp
0 likes
0 replies
the loud house hit and run mod?
Wonderwoman57 made this topic 3 years ago
so again we need the loud house hit and run mod just like annoy swquidward mod dose anyone make some cusotm mission and custom characters and soundtrack in the simpsons hit and run mod? even well as voice lines example lincoln main charachter level1 luna level2 leni level 3 some of the dialogs as we
1 likes
0 replies
Removing characters and cars?
John replied to their own topic 9 months ago
I know removing them from the original game is easy, you just delete the respective files in the "chars" / "cars" folder then remove them from all the script files But the original game files shouldn't never be altered so how do you remove a character / car inside the mod launcher? What's confusing
0 likes
2 replies
Animation Help 2: Electric Boogaloo
ArK_ replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hi, First post in a while so the help will be appreciated 😊 I'm getting a weird error message when trying to import an edited animation: I don't really know what this means tbh I thought it might've been a problem with the version of the Pure3D Editor I was using, so I downloaded an older version (t
0 likes
2 replies
Tuesday Topics #40: More Web Services Work
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to this week's Tuesday Topics! This week, I'd just like to talk briefly about some further progress on our various web services. You can read the blog post here.
2 likes
0 replies