Forum Mod Bakery Docs
when are you online mazexz
EmerwenCupcakeEater445 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
when are you usually playing the online mod mazexz? just asking because me and my friend got into the server with you and it was very fun.
0 likes
2 replies
In-game Costumes Issue
YaBoiJosh1 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
So there's a thing on my game that's occured which I've never encountered before. Basically I just started a new save a few days ago because I really wanted to replay the game again and I wanna go for the 100%, but for some strange reason I can already change into the different outfits... like.. the
0 likes
2 replies
DONUTTEAM Docs
Stringmaster7 made this topic 2 years ago
Hi, my name is Stringmaster7. I have been a huge fan of SHAR since it first came out, and now have been a member for over 5 years. I keep looking into the DT Docs to see what I can use for the original PC Game. I look for things that could be useful, but some of the info is in STUB and/or WIP. I was
0 likes
0 replies
certain characters with clothing color changed mod
Yori_Ritsuko replied to luistrublic's topic 2 years ago
perhaps a mod that changes certain character's clothing to match it's mission icon?
1 likes
1 replies
what are the soundracks of the mod the return of road rage
Nut made this topic 2 years ago
hello everyone I looked at the background music of the nightbane gameplay and realized that they are unofficial soundracks from shar (Posts merged by moderator.) What are the names of the soundtracks
0 likes
1 replies
Custom map files and saving data? How are Vending Machines and Crates "saved"?
Montenstein replied to their own topic 1 year ago
In my current project, I have the following issue: I'm using multiple .p3d files that contain the map for different levels. The mod I'm making makes use of the Fully Connected Map, this uses the original names for the files from the original game, such as l1z3.p3d, l3r2.p3d and so on. As I wanted to
0 likes
4 replies
Me as a Springfielder
Freelancer_T_O_T replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Basically, could my avatar up there be turned into a 3D player model in Simpsons HAR? Just wondering is all. I'll never have the time to actually do it, but it would be nice to know if it would actually be possible to create or not.
0 likes
2 replies
Simp Fighter IV - Final release 0.1
DrFuff made this topic 3 months ago
SImp Fighter IV is a mod that takes the background music, and some movies, from SHAR and replaces it with music from the lastest version of Ultra Street Fighter IV (USFIV). Played SHAR about a million times? Looking for a little change? Do you also happen to like Street Fighter? BAM! Almost the enti
2 likes
0 replies
Goodbyes from a random dude
[Deleted User] replied to Naanos's topic 2 years ago
Hi. So I saw this morning that my mod was removed for questionable content, and that’s A-OK, I totally get it. I’m very aware the mod has some off color humor that was advised by both me, and certain people who are acquainted with me (even I didn’t think some of that was funny but hey, it’s a commun
2 likes
2 replies
How can I solve the error that a mission goes black
Nut replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone, there is an error that appears when I play missions and when I finish a task when I go directly to the dialog the black screen remains
0 likes
2 replies
the mini vacation car
MAKSPRO123XDSUS made this topic 8 months ago
hi there this my first mod is the mini vacation car here some screenshots: here the download https://drive.google.com/file/d/143FYStgmSsrbjruS_wXIWhAsTIFPU_1v/view?usp=sharing link fixed
3 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #59: Website Happenings II
Loren made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I have another Tuesday Topics for y'all. While thebutterapple is hard at work on the next update to Jeff's Map Creator, I'd like to talk a bit about what I have been up to in regard to our websites! You can read all about it in the new Tuesday Topics!
1 likes
0 replies
How Can I make custom Map?
AndrewHarris109 replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
I want to port Bob Omb Battlefield Map into SHAR and make custom missions on but I haven't Seen any tutorial on how to make custom maps. So I'm wondering if it's hard to make.
0 likes
2 replies
me los pasan?
emanuelmontiek made this topic 2 years ago
bueno miren ay alguien que me pueda decir servers de el jueguito que haya gente plis
0 likes
0 replies
Need help with Wager mission
Kenny Giles replied to Tomsun02's topic 1 year ago
So, I'm creating a wager mission where you have to destroy vehicles in 10 minutes, with 3 rounds. The problem I'm facing is that every time I load the mission, it times me out immediately and the mission preview screen is this: The times are set 0:00, which is what I believe is causing me to time ou
0 likes
1 replies