Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How to change a car's collision object?
tay replied to Spads's topic 1 year ago
So, I'm trying to import a very big vehicle, but the collision of the original vehicle i've used as a based to import said vehicle is too small. how do i change the collision object to be more accurate with my custom vehicle?
0 likes
1 replies
CommandLine.txt Doesn´t work
LuckySeal replied to their own topic 7 months ago
I have a big problem, I´m trying to use two mods that modify the same file, that is not possible without the -allowignoremodconflicts command.My problem is that the command doesn´t work, Can someone help me???
0 likes
6 replies
Mountain Drew Preview #1 (Tutorial Mission)
mazexz replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 2 years ago
This is Andrew Harris here, AKA, AndrewHarris109. Here are a few screenshots on my upcoming mod, Mountain Drew. This is just the tutorial mission for now. I've also been lazy and busy on other stuff. I hope to release another preview of the mod coming up in a few weeks or so. As of right now, that's
0 likes
1 replies
collectible finder
Fat Tony replied to surviver's topic 3 years ago
im always playing mods and whenever i need 1 more wasp i cant find it anywhere. I think a mod where it shows all cards wasps and gags would be cool and helpful
1 likes
1 replies
How to open GameCube P3Ds
Cosmo made this topic 2 years ago
1. Get SHaR source code (NO LINK 4U) 2. Open Radical P3DView.exe (built by Cary on 2003/03/21) 3. Set platform to your console ("gc") in this case 4. Open p3d file 5. ??? 6. Profit
3 likes
0 replies
Thankyou Donut Team! Especially Luca$, Josh / Proddy & Kenny Giles!!
Josh / Proddy replied to FedoFrog's topic 2 years ago
You Guys helped me fix my game, for that I am grateful!
6 likes
1 replies
Tuesday Topics #60: Map Creator Improvements feat. Moe
Loren made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we are back again with another Tuesday Topics. This week we'd like to discuss some upcoming improvements for Jeff's Map Creator and show off some fancy improvements to Moe's character model. You can read about these things over on the blog post!
3 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #24: The Ground Breakers
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is maz from Donut Team and welcome to our second Tuesday Topics of this month!< You may have expected Loren, but it is I again. This week, we will be looking at some community work, meowsandstuff and their team (Toastee, Starfrost, Ingvar and Korylon) with their "SHAR DE" project
4 likes
0 replies
I'm crazy or what?
[Deleted User] replied to XiameseCat's topic 2 years ago
these days while making a mod i saw a post that was like:how to use fully conneted map on your mod,and i was like:i will see this after i download the tools to make a mod and after that i never saw it again,i am searching on the community non-stop,can anyone found it?am i'm crazy or what?i just reme
0 likes
1 replies
Skip Camera pan by pre run setup?
HomerOfSteel replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I speedrun this game and for the category NG+, in the rules it says than you can use skipping camera pan by use pre run setup so I don't know what it means. Anyone can help me please?
0 likes
5 replies
Joining / Linking Discord - Help Needed
Cortle replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello, Recently I've started to engage in the SHAR community and remembered that the website DonutTeam, is a friendly and active community based on SHAR. Unfortunately, I'm prevented from talking to other members due to restricted access from the Discord server. I'm unable to join the Discord server
1 likes
2 replies
British Edition
Just Danny replied to BigBritshBloke's topic 6 months ago
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16YksxLlY-1JPBQJRK9gAq0EmNDytaWXa/view?usp=drive_link Download link The British have finally colonised Springfeild.
1 likes
1 replies
question
Josh / Proddy replied to Barna's topic 1 year ago
Hi. Older mod launcher can be downloaded from somewhere? Or can only the latest ones?
0 likes
4 replies
Lart Tooth mod with glitch save game
Berny390 made this topic 2 years ago
I have a problem with the Lard Tooth mod, I tried it, I liked it, and since I was just playing the game I gave it to save before leaving. When I came back and wanted to go in, he didn't let me, until I put on the Lard Tooth mod. Now I want to put another car mod and it won't let me because the game
0 likes
0 replies
Replacing an AI vehicle with a different one on a Street Race makes the Game crash.
Burns4Ever replied to their own topic 1 year ago
Hello, guys, I'm a new user here on Donut Team. Today, I am making a custom race for Level 7 of SHAR, which is about racing against the Alien-Controlled Vehicles in Circuit and Checkpoint Races. I replaced the Hearse with the Ferrini - Black in the sr2i.mfk file, but when I entered the game to see i
0 likes
6 replies