Forum Mod Bakery Docs
How do I make a mod settings menu?
mazexz replied to oxide117's topic 8 months ago
More specifically,how do I make a mod settings menu that changes a texture or mesh of a vehicle?
0 likes
1 replies
A special day for me
Fluffy replied to danilo2005xd's topic 1 year ago
Not to brag or anything like that, but today is my birthday :D I can't wait for my birthday cake anymore XD
1 likes
7 replies
Level 2 (and 5) map tweak?
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Should there be a non-main mod/add-on for SHAR that removes the closed-off shortcuts and car wrecks in Level 2's Matlock Expressway area? I've seen Donut Mod 4 had them cleared too, but in during certain missions. And I'm also wondering if it would be compatible for Colou's Fully Connected Map, sinc
0 likes
3 replies
Halloween triggers?
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Any mod, or any way, to make the unused Halloween ambient triggers work in Level 7 of SHAR (the ones like a wolf's howl, pigs screaming, and dentist drill)? TCRF.net has them listed.
0 likes
3 replies
Multi-opponent race error?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi. I maked a multi-opponent race (it's mission, not street race), but when the first opponent reaches the finish line, nothing happens, but the game only detected that first opponent has reach the finish line when all the opponents reach the finish line. How could I this problem be solved? Everythi
0 likes
0 replies
Tools question
Addy replied to Barna's topic 1 year ago
Hi. How to start LRCFB, LRMSB, programs? When I open them, it says "No inputs specified." The game and the mod launcher is well installed. Thanks the answers.
0 likes
3 replies
Losing Weight and Getting in Fit
ImmortalFlamixGod replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 2 years ago
Normally I do not talk personal stuff about my life, but I figured this should be important. When I was around 7 years old, I've been eating a lot of fatty and sugary foods. Back then, I was close to 100 lbs. Now I'm 22, I now weigh 227 lbs. My BMI is about 35.5. I also have a height of 5' 7". I thi
5 likes
5 replies
A Long Long Night: Race 2
mazexz replied to SuperCookie64's topic 2 years ago
The game crashes whenever I open this race. How do I fix this?
1 likes
6 replies
My custom car mod crashes when selected from phone booth.
Kenny Giles replied to BigBritshBloke's topic 6 months ago
I've followed a tutorial on how to add a custom car into the game, I haven't changed the actual model yet I've used the Hearse as a placeholder. I must've gone wrong somewhere because when I select it from the phonebooth the game crashes. If I had done it right the hearse icon would appear in the ph
0 likes
4 replies
Tuesday Topics #63: Getting Back Into It
Loren made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics. Today, I'd like to ramble a little bit about getting back into modding and how that's been. You can read about these things over on the blog post!
1 likes
0 replies
No Bart tutorial voice in level 1
Nik2945 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello I just reinstalled the game and mod launcher was wondering if there is a reason why barts voice clips for the tutorial in level 1 aren't playing? this might be a minor nitpick but any solutions if available would be helpful.
0 likes
2 replies
Getting Back Off Track
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 3 years ago
Simple idea, but maybe not-so-simple execution. More roads and shortcuts. The fact that we get to explore Springfield and most of its iconic buildings and locations is great, but maybe I want to go from Moe's House to Springfield Elementary without cutting through the Powerplant (just an example). S
0 likes
0 replies
Why I haven't been active on Donut Team
ImmortalFlamixGod replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 2 years ago
Some people as you may know, I haven't been very active on Donut Team over the last couple months. Here's why. It's because I have a very busy work schedule. I work about 4-5 days a week at McDonald's. But don't worry, I'm still making mods. I'm hoping to release Mountain Drew in a couple weeks or s
4 likes
1 replies
Dream mod
mazexz replied to Evatron's topic 2 years ago
Im not one of those people who go ZOMG MAKE DIS BEKUZ I AXED U 2. i respect how hard modding is and i was more hoping that i would get some idea of how difficult it would be for ME to make this mod if i were to get into modding sh&r. itll probably never happen but i would love it if there were some
0 likes
3 replies