Forum Mod Bakery Docs
0 likes
0 replies
Missions and related materials not showing up when I load mods
mazexz replied to TailorBone's topic 1 year ago
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and modding in general, but I'm pretty sure I did everything right. I downloaded two mods, and tried each of them separate of each other, but neither mod's missions were there for me. All of the cars and skins and such were there and perfectly functional, but no
0 likes
4 replies
Road Rage Reimagined Remastered
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 1 year ago
If I wanted to take the complete map from Road Rage, remove all the level barriers, then edit the buildings and stuff to make them look better (Give the Simpsons House a more accurate back face, add the Treehouse, shrink Moe's and King Toots, etc.). How would I go about doing all of that, including
1 likes
0 replies
Minor issue with Xinput
unclekrusty replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I would like to be able to use the Start/Menu button to pause the game, but the controller setup doesn't have a binding option for pause. So even if I'm doing everything else with my controller, I have to press Esc on the keyboard to pause.
0 likes
2 replies
How to transfer collision boxes?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I made a family sedan but it's using the hit boxes of Skinner's Sedan (for roof transparency) and it makes handling it all wonky. Transferring hit boxes don't work, so how do I do it? Or better yet, how do I make the roof of any car transparent
1 likes
0 replies
Project: Grand Theft Otto III
Glitchedblood replied to Spads's topic 1 year ago
Hi! So, Recently i got the urge of to trying to remake a game in SHAR. and i think it would be really cool to try and remake GTA:III in The Simpsons: Hit and Run. import Car models, Characters, Textures and even remake Missions! (Although i just can't write scripts). I already imported 5 cars from G
2 likes
1 replies
"Nothin to Load, skipping zone"
Fluffy replied to Valon's topic 1 year ago
Good Evening folks, Recently switched my project over from MFK to LUA, however I'm facing a spot of bother here as I'll hit the loading screen, load just until the game itself loads, and it simply pauses. Reviewing the console I'm seeing "Nothin to Load, skipping zone", which is then causing the gam
1 likes
1 replies
How can I create my own missions in SHAR?
danilo2005xd replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone, it's me again, someone would be very kind to show me how I can create my own missions in SHAR? is that out of nowhere I wanted to do this XD, greetings.
0 likes
2 replies
All permanently destroyed objects?
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
Those certain objects in Simpsons H&R's levels which never respawn and repair themselves upon destroying them for the first time. What are all of the types? If I can guess them all, or just mostly to my current knowledge, then let's see... Here are the categories of levels and unspawnable stuff they
2 likes
0 replies
Custom Bonobo Music Mod 1.0
APMSC1996 replied to their own topic 1 month ago
hi there guys i just made a second music mod ever made in my life yeah and there's is a brand new music tracks features and 3 hiding music tracks and 5 bonus game music tracks and 16 collectibles music cards tracks 60 story missions music tracks and 40 other more music tracks and oh yeah you need re
1 likes
4 replies
Anyone wanna play SHARMP?
mazexz replied to TAWG's topic 1 year ago
0 likes
1 replies
Update for the Speedometer hack?
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
I think it would be an appropriate idea if Lucas considered updating the Speedometer hack setting in his Mod Launcher to use the one seen in SHAR's multiplayer application, instead of borrowing the small white KM/H number shown above the in-game radar. The reasons why is because it's unique, is meas
0 likes
0 replies
Meta.Ini problem
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
Hey guys when I tried to use the Meta.ini to create the metadata file but everytime that I put it on it won't tell the file to the mod launcher about my mod what am I doing wrong?
1 likes
2 replies
I used the KITT mod with Connected map and made a movie (first time editing).
TAWG replied to their own topic 1 year ago
it took me hours, i hope you understand that its my first time doing this so pls dont bully me.
1 likes
2 replies
How do I make a mod settings menu?
mazexz replied to oxide117's topic 8 months ago
More specifically,how do I make a mod settings menu that changes a texture or mesh of a vehicle?
0 likes
1 replies