Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Rocket Car mod
mazexz replied to codygamer1's topic 10 months ago
hi everyone, its cody, feel free to download my rocket car stat mod, also there are custom textures because the default colors are bad as hell, and thats it. download is here https://www.mediafire.com/file/1zkn7ibcy42volp/rocket_car_fixed.7z/file, please add this car mod to the comunity custom cars
0 likes
1 replies
Help with Frame Rate/Frame Pacing
Plopper replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hello there, recently I have downloaded Lucas' launcher to run the mods from this page and have really enjoyed them, but I've had constant problems with the frame rate/pace being all over the place. I've tried loads of the options and tips from this forum and other places but I just can't seem to di
0 likes
2 replies
Simpsons Hit & Run Springfield Map IRL
Freelancer_T_O_T replied to their own topic 3 months ago
I'm gonna get myself a 3D Printer, but I'm still no good with anything like Blender, Unity, or any other forms of modelling software. So what I was wondering was... Is it possible to take the map, vehicle, and character model files from Hit & Run and turn them into 3D printable files? Also how would
3 likes
4 replies
How odd... I'm not earning new badges.
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
I've just downloaded a couple of main mods - Bewitched Springfield and Annoy Squidward - and have played them not just once, but a few times. I expected their badges would be awarded on my DT profile page after I did so, but they failed to pop up for some reason. If this is a verified issue, then wh
1 likes
4 replies
Help with exporting shaders and textures
mazexz replied to babyborderliner's topic 1 year ago
Hello! So i'm trying to export parts of the map from Lucas Pure3D to Blender as obj file. And some textures and shaders aren't exported. Also i tried to exports as xml file and import it to Blender but the mesh doesnt have any textures that way. What i need to do in order to export all textures and
0 likes
1 replies
Itchy and Scratchy store to finally open in level 3!
Merdaculo made this topic 1 year ago
I just found out about this forum and it's truly amazing as a long time Hit & Run fan, the noticion of an active mod community rekindled my interest for this game in many, many years. So I always would have liked more interesting stuff about I&S in this game as I always felt like they'd fit so well
2 likes
0 replies
Old P3D editor?
mazexz replied to Barna's topic 1 year ago
Hi. How can I download the older P3D editor? Thanks the answers.
1 likes
1 replies
small thing
Kenny Giles replied to GingerPaleHeJustMuggedChildren's topic 3 years ago
where is the game directory for the simpsons multiplayer mod located. i need it. HELP!
1 likes
2 replies
Luigi's Mansion Portrait Ghost Pack
goodstar63 made this topic 4 months ago
Remember Luigi's Mansion 1 portrait ghosts, well in this small pack you can play in this skin pack as the five portrait ghosts Download Here --> https://www.mediafire.com/file/xsovd4nzi15up7t/PortraitGhost.lmlm/file
2 likes
0 replies
I have two questions...
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
#1: How does the "Multiple Instance Support" hack work? I played SHAR with it enabled a few times, but... I haven't noticed a difference in anything. Even its description didn't seem to mean much. Mind sharing an actual effect/example? #2: Is there a mod that alters/fixes the broken bridge in levels
0 likes
2 replies
If anyone needs a tester i will be willing to help
djyoung19 made this topic 2 years ago
Let me know if ya'll need a tester for some mods I love this mod community a lot and I can contribute by testing out mods that need to be play tested before releasing
0 likes
0 replies
flamework
kRoLLiK replied to gamer91's topic 1 year ago
Have download a mod to played but every time I tried to played it this message keeps coming up. what do I need to do to play it? image under
0 likes
1 replies
How to scale character inside vehicle?
Yori_Ritsuko replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Like it does in case with this car. So how it works? Is character scale factor somewhere in P3D file? Or it is one of those tricky DLL shenanigans? thanks for reading
0 likes
2 replies
What languages has SHAR been officially localised into?
Jebano Projects replied to unclekrusty's topic 1 year ago
First up, let me tell you about an interesting feature of the PAL PS2 version of the game. You may or may not already know or care about it, but I figured it was worth documenting in some way. As those of you who are familiar with the PS2 may know, there are PS2 games that will be loaded in the lang
0 likes
1 replies
Joe Kazinsky
unclekrusty made this topic 2 years ago
Can someone make a skin of Homer's character from the La-Z Rider couch gag?
0 likes
0 replies